Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default [Lineage II] My First Dual-Box

Playing a Prophet using polearm and heavy armor as off-damage and a Warlord with the same setup. Picking up to 8 mobs at a time swinging away with both or with the Warlord while healing with the Prophet.

This is just on a private server, honing my skills for the time being until I got my 5 computers to run WoW instead. Planning to add 2 more Warlords later on once my other two computers have their graphics installed.

Sorry for the half-bad quality, recorded this on a widescreen which shrunk the image some.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwL3x3f-CNc

More coming soon once my brain is used to multitasking
    I'll add the new ones in this thread..

Very smooth looking, never seen much on Lineage 2 but like the fact of variation in here

Are you able to move to an area on your own with keys or do you have to click to go to a spot? Seems there is some type of /follow command and the main has to click to move.

You can click to move, or you can use arrow keys, can change most settings in L2.

Played the game for ages, sieges are > anything WoW has to offer imo, shame the rest of the game is lacking.

Good old days of 300 man battles, used to be an admin on SPL2, good times.

Having your own personal prophet, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Need a dancer too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay
    Very smooth looking, never seen much on Lineage 2 but like the fact of variation in here

Are you able to move to an area on your own with keys or do you have to click to go to a spot? Seems there is some type of /follow command and the main has to click to move.
    Yeah I have to click around to move. Lineage II has WASD movement but I don't think the developers even tried it, it's extremely ineffective.
    Something that wouldn't hurt having is the TAB button from WoW, sometimes when you flip the camera around to get a new target you accidently hit the floor and start running straight into the mobs, not very effective for kiting.

I'll soon have computer 3 and 4 ready and when I do I'll start fresh with the Prophet in proper healing gear and 3 Warlords/Destroyers and add whatever happens here