Close
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 113

Default Multi Step Isboxer Project [Update]

CERTAIN MACROS ARE BROKEN AND THERE ARE ISSUES WITH ISBOXER SETUP. EITHER WAIT UNTIL OP HAS UPDATED OR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Multi Step Isboxer Project [Update]

The Plan of the project is create a complete system that can implement in Isboxer for wow. (with the hope that Lax can incorperate this into the quick setup Wizard)

The idea is to create a Standard setup for those new to multiboxing and Isboxer can use from the start to play. but that experianced users can tweek for there individual preferances.
    I shall start with PVE
    If the comunity helps then I would like to add PVP Macros (For those that PVP) (as PVP is competitive I Understand people being reluctent to give up there secrets Macros but would ask for the Basic's to help thoughs just geting started
    lastly again if we can get the support I would like to add macros for Dungeons and Raid encounters (again as this is competitive I would not ask for ones you are curently working on but for those that you have already completed to help those starting out)
    As befor I would first like to thank serveral people

Mercuiro: For his Mecurio's Cataclysm Multiboxing Macros, Mercurio's Cataclysm Macros at 85 (which got me working on this in the first place)

Ualaa: For his My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (where the melee IWT, and other info came from)

Lax: Not only for ISboxer but also for the idea and help with Situationals.
    also for listening to me and taking the time to discuss this project and mack sugestions as to it's direction
    Last but not least all who have added there Macros and Castsequence which I am looking at trying to add.

Some Small Disclamers
    Though I learned a lot from the old project This is now still only a (beta)
    I will be planing on tweeking it and the macros as we go along so constructive input is welcome
    [not All Classe'sand spects are yet added but I am working on it.]
    and I will be adding to it till it is a complete package
    At this time all DPS, Tank classes and specs have been added

Also due to the Forum, spaces sometimes are displayed that I have no control of so please check the Macros if you are cuting and pasting

Also as diligently as I try some typos tend to make it into the project [Though I do promise I shall endeavor to keep those to a minimum, and will quickly correct them when such errors are reported].

Why an Update to the old My 2 isboxer 2 step Macro and Setup Project.
    several reasons
    1. Lax made some fundamental changes with Isboxer 38 one of wich was allowing us access to the wow macro library and though this did not break the old project its posable with the structure change it could in the foreseeable future with addition isboxer updates so thought it prudent to convert to the new structure now than wait till later.
    2. After discussions with Lax about the plan and implimentation of the project it was thought that going in this new direction would make maintaing the macros easier as they may have the propensity to get quite massive as we expand into multi level macros.
    3. Also of Note is I have changed some Nameing Configurations with the new setup in order to help sort the macros in an atempt to help make maintaining the macros easier.
    Setup:
    ATG [Action Target Groups]
    I Create Action Target Groups for levels this is to allow Multi Level Macros for each Class and Spec.
    Example 01 - 04

http://4thewin.org/2step/Action_Targ...ups_levels.PNG

I Create Action Target Groups for Each Class and Spec [My hope these will be added by Lax in Wow set up wizard in the near Future]
    Naming Convention [Class, Class Name with a S, Spec] Class was added in front of the class name to keep the groups in alphabetical order for sorting reasons
    Example of Naming Convention [Class Death Knights Blood]

http://4thewin.org/2step/Action_Target_Groups_class.PNG

Next:
    I use a veriation of Ualaa's Melee Iteract with targets (becuase I forget to toggle) However if you already have a Melee IWT I belive you can figure out how to implement this into your curent setup (I am available here on the forum for assistance)
    Create an Action Target Group, call it WoW Melee (For better sorting).
    Add all of your Melee toons to this group.
    Create an Action Target Group, Call it WoW Non Melee (For better sorting) [this will stop Caster types and hunters from following Melees into combat if they are your main acticve window].

Now make a new mapped key (I create a New Key Map Called Custom and put mine in this Custom Keymap so as to keep my alterations seperate from the standard isboxer settings).
    Call it Melee IWT.
    No hotkey,
    Execute a step when the hotkey is pressed or released.
    nothing in advanced.
    Steps 2.
    Step 1,
    Actions:
    Do Click to Move On in Control Key Map -> WoW Melee [Group (all of):WoW Melee]
    Do FTL Assist Me in General Key Map -> WoW Melee [Group (all of):WoW Melee]
    DO INTERACTTARGET in WoW Key Bindings Key Map -> WoW Melee [Group (all of):WoW Melee]
    Down -> WoW Non Melee [Group (all of):WoW Non Melee] [This is a New Key Stroke Action]
    Step 2,
    Do Click to Move Off in Control Key Map -> WoW Melee [Group (all of):WoW Melee]

Now make a new mapped key (I put mine in this Custom Keymap so as to keep my alterations seperate from the standard isboxer settings).
    2 step.
    hotkey, (make this what ever key you wish to press) [mine is set to z]
    Execute a step when the hotkey is pressed or released.
    advanced. World of Warcraft: Use FTL Modifiers On
    Steps 2.

http://4thewin.org/2step/2step_Macr_ setup_basic_settings.PNG

Advanced:

http://4thewin.org/2step/2step_Macro_setup_advaced_settings.PNG

Step 1,Actions:
    - Do FTL Assist Me in General Key Map -> Self [Window:Current]
    - Do Melee IWT in Custom Key Map -> WoW Melee [Group (all of):WoW Melee]
    - WoW macro 'Death Knights Blood Rotation' in 'WoW Class Rotation' [Window:All w/ Current]

http://4thewin.org/2step/2step_Macro...e_settings.PNG

Step 2
    Actions:
    - Do FTL Assist Me in General Key Map -> Self [Window:Current]
    - Do Melee IWT in Custom Key Map -> WoW Melee [Group (all of):WoW Melee]
    - WoW macro 'Death Knights Blood Proc' in 'WoW Class Rotation' [Window:All w/ Current]

Repeat of above just with Proc Settings instead of Sequence.

I am currently trying to figure a toggle that will allow us to move a specific character out of Level ATG group and allow us to put it in another Level ATG group
    (though after talking with Lax This can be done but not much use) as we will still be required to Export all to Isboxer whean ever we change ATG's and then a refresh of the wow UI.

Curently this gives us a Spamable Key (again mine is z) that will automaticaly send melee into combat cause all non melee to take a step back and everybody start there Attack sequence.
    Next we add New Macros Under [Game Helpers / World of Warcaft]

Game Helpers
    World of Warcraft
    Macro Sets:

Quick Setup 38
    [Create] WoW Class Proc
    [Create] WoW Class Sequence
    Now Under Wow Class Proc I Create New WoW Macro I name them Class Name with and S then spec then Proc, I do this For each and every Class and Spec
    Example Death Knights Blood Proc

Now Under Wow Class Sequence I create a New WoW Macro I name them Class Name with and S then spec then Proc, I do this For each and every Class and Spec
    Example Death Knights Blood Sequence
    This is a Change in the new My ISBoxer Updated 2 Step Macro and Setup Project: in the old peoject we had one big macro that had all the Classes and specs in one Big Macro, but because we are adding in multiple leves the Macro would become quite huge,
    Basic Proc Macro convention
    !if (character in "Class Class Name Spec") /used when you want it to work for the whole spec
    !if (character in "Class Class Name Spec" and character in "Level ATG") /used for a Spec at a Certain Level Group

See Below for Macros: to getthe idea.
    Last edited by Vecter : 05-12-2011 at 04:20 PM Reason: Added warning at top.

Easy installation process
    Please make a back up of your Isboxer toolkit profile prior to download and installation.

Download appropriate (Sample) xml
    copy XML to clipboard,
    paste into ISBoxer via right click on "ISBoxer" at the top
    select Paste Sample from Clipboard

Project Downloads (To ease installation)

ATG: Download of All ATG (Action Target Groups) For the Multi Step Project
    http://4thewin.org/2step/ATG.xml

For thoughs getting errors from the .xml link
    http://4thewin.org/2step/ATG.7z

Game Helper: World of Warcraft: Macro Sets: for Multi Step Isboxer Project (complete Download of the Macros for the project.
    http://4thewin.org/2step/WoW_Macro_Set.xml

http://4thewin.org/2step/WoW_Macro_Set.7z

Key Maps for the Project (Contains both my Melee IWT and the 2step Keymaps)
    http://4thewin.org/2step/Key_Maps_.xml

http://4thewin.org/2step/Key_Maps_.7z

Offered is a complete Multi Step Isboxer Project Isboxer toolkit Profile
    Full Project Download (Please make a backup befor installing this as this is a complete ISboxer Profile [I had no Characters or Character sets when this was created and only had basic download and my modificatiions installed when I created this profile)
    It will overwrite your current settings so beware before Downloading.
    Full:
    http://4thewin.org/2step/Multi_Step_Full.xml

http://4thewin.org/2step/Multi Step Full.7z

After runing the Isboxer Wizard you must place each Character in the appropriate Class ATG
    Also you must place each Character in a Level ATG and export all to Innerspace.

When you level and move to another Level group you must go into Isboxer and move the character out of the Lower level Group and into the new Level group and do export all to Innerspace
    Then you should be able to just reload ui and continue on with your gameplay.
    Last edited by Aragent : 05-06-2011 at 10:38 PM

Macros below should be 4.1 complient.

I have stop posting the macros till I can port this Project to the wiki

should someone need a specific class spec macro till this is done just let me know and I can arange for you to get it.
    Last edited by Aragent : 05-06-2011 at 06:34 PM

Death Knights Blood Sequence:

!if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood" and character in "WoW Melee") /startattack
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood") /script UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood") /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood" and character in "50 - 59") /castsequence reset=combat Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Hart Strike,Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Heart Strike,Plague Strike,Icy Touch,Heart Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood" and character in "60 - 69") /castsequence reset=combat Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Pestilence,Blood Boil,Death Strike,Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,Heart Strike, Plague Strike,Blood Boil,Icy Touch,Heart Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood" and character in "70 - 79") /castsequence reset=combat Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Pestilence,Blood Boil,Death Strike,Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,Heart Strike, Plague Strike,Blood Boil,Icy Touch,Heart Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood" and character in "70 - 79") /cast !Rune Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood" and character in "80 - 84") /castsequence reset=combat Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Pestilence,Blood Boil,Death Strike,Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,Heart Strike, Plague Strike,Blood Boil,Icy Touch,Heart Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood" and character in "80 - 84") /cast !Rune Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood" and character in "85") /castsequence reset=combat Outbreak,Death Strike,Heart Strike,Blood Boil,Death Strike,Heart Strike,Blood Boil,Death Strike,Dancing Rune Weapon,Outbreak,Death Strike,Heart Strike,Blood Boil,Death Strike,Heart Strike,Blood Boil,Death Strike,Outbreak,Death Strike,Heart Strike,Blood Boil,Death Strike,Heart Strike,Death Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood" and character in "85") /cast !Rune Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood") /script UIErrorsFrame:RegisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood") /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    Death Knights Frost Sequence
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "WoW Melee") /startattack
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost") /stopmacro [@target,noexists] [noharm] [dead] [channeling]
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost") /script UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost") /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "50 - 59") /castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike,Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike,Plague Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "60 - 69") /castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,Pillar of Frost,Death Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike,Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,Frost Strike,Frost Strike,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,Frost Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "70 - 79") /castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Horn of Winter,Plague Strike,Obliterate,Obliterate,Pillar of Frost,Blood Strike,Blood Strike,Death Strike,Raise Dead,Obliterate,Howling Blast,Frost Strike,Plague Strike,Frost Strike,Hourn of Winter,Pestalance,Frost Strike,Obliterate,Blood Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike,Howling Blast,Plague Strike,Obliterate,Blood Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood" and character in "70 - 79") /cast !Rune Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "80 - 84") /castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Horn of Winter,Plague Strike,Obliterate,Obliterate,Pillar of Frost,Blood Strike,Blood Strike,Death Strike,Raise Dead,Obliterate,Howling Blast,Frost Strike,Plague Strike,Frost Strike,Hourn of Winter,Pestalance,Frost Strike,Obliterate,Blood Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike,Howling Blast,Plague Strike,Obliterate,Blood Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood" and character in "80 - 84") /cast !Rune Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "85")/castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Horn of Winter,Outbreak,Obliterate,Obliterate,Pillar of Frost,Blood Strike,Blood Strike,Death Strike,Raise Dead,Obliterate,Howling Blast,Frost Strike,Plague Strike,Frost Strike,Hourn of Winter,Pestalance,Necrotic Strike,Frost Strike,Obliterate,Blood Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike,Howling Blast,Plague Strike,Obliterate,Blood Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood" and character in "85") /cast !Rune Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost") /script UIErrorsFrame:RegisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost") /console Sound_EnableSFX 1

Death Knights Blood Proc:

!if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood") /stopmacro [@target,noexists] [noharm] [dead]
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood") /startattack
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood") /script UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood") /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood") /cast Bone Shield
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood") /cast Rune Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood") /cast Death Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood" and character in "70 - 79") /cast Blood Tap
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood" and character in "80 - 84") /cast Blood Tap
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood") /use 13
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood") /use 14
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood") /script UIErrorsFrame:RegisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Blood") /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    Last edited by Aragent : 05-06-2011 at 03:47 PM

Death Knights Frost Sequence:

!if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "WoW Melee") /startattack
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost") /stopmacro [@target,noexists] [noharm] [dead] [channeling]
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost") /script UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "50 - 59") /castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike,Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike,Plague Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "60 - 69") /castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,Pillar of Frost,Death Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike,Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,Frost Strike,Frost Strike,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,Frost Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "70 - 79") /castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Horn of Winter,Plague Strike,Obliterate,Obliterate,Pillar of Frost,Blood Strike,Blood Strike,Death Strike,Raise Dead,Obliterate,Howling Blast,Frost Strike,Plague Strike,Frost Strike,Hourn of Winter,Pestalance,Frost Strike,Obliterate,Blood Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike,Howling Blast,Plague Strike,Obliterate,Blood Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "80 - 84") /castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Horn of Winter,Plague Strike,Obliterate,Obliterate,Pillar of Frost,Blood Strike,Blood Strike,Death Strike,Raise Dead,Obliterate,Howling Blast,Frost Strike,Plague Strike,Frost Strike,Hourn of Winter,Pestalance,Frost Strike,Obliterate,Blood Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike,Howling Blast,Plague Strike,Obliterate,Blood Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "85")/castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Horn of Winter,Outbreak,Obliterate,Obliterate,Pillar of Frost,Blood Strike,Blood Strike,Death Strike,Raise Dead,Obliterate,Howling Blast,Frost Strike,Plague Strike,Frost Strike,Hourn of Winter,Pestalance,Necrotic Strike,Frost Strike,Obliterate,Blood Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike,Howling Blast,Plague Strike,Obliterate,Blood Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost") /script UIErrorsFrame:RegisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");

Death Knights Frost Proc:
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost") /stopmacro [@target,noexists] [noharm] [dead]
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost") /startattack
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "50 - 59")
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "60 - 69") /cast Blood Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "70 - 79") /castsequence reset=combat horn of winter,frost strike,frost strike,frost strike,frost strike,frost strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "70 - 79") /cast Blood Tap
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "70 - 79") /cast Obliterate
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "80 - 84") /cast Blood Tap
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "80 - 84") /cast Obliterate
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "80 - 84") /cast Blood Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "85") /cast Blood Tap
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "85") /cast Obliterate
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost" and character in "85") /Cast Obliterate

!if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost") /use 14
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Frost") /use 13
    Last edited by Aragent : 05-06-2011 at 03:48 PM

Death Knights Unholy Sequence:
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy" and character in "WoW Melee") /startattack
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy") /stopmacro [@target,noexists] [noharm] [dead] [channeling]
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy") /script UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy") /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy" and character in "50-59") /castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Scourge Strike,Scourge Strike,Plague Strike,Blood Strike,Scourge Strike,Scourge Strike,Plague Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy" and character in "60-69") /castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Scourge Strike,Scourge Strike,Plague Strike,Blood Strike,Scourge Strike,Scourge Strike,Plague Strike,Frost Strike,Frost Strike
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy" and character in "70-79") /castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Scourge Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Feastering Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Feastering Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Feastering Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Feastering Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Feastering Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy" and character in "80-84") /castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Scourge Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Feastering Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Feastering Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Feastering Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Feastering Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Feastering Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy" and character in "85") /cast Outbreak
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy" and character in "85") /cast Death and Decay
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy" and character in "85") /castsequence reset=15/target/dead Feastering Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Feastering Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Feastering Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Feastering Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Feastering Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter,Feastering Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil,Horn of Winter
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy") /script UIErrorsFrame:RegisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy") /console Sound_EnableSFX 1

Death Knights Unholy Proc:
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy") /stopmacro [@target,noexists] [noharm] [dead]
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy") /startattack
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy") /script UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy") /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy") /cast Death Coil
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy") /cast Dark Transformation
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy") /use 13
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy") /use 14
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy") /script UIErrorsFrame:RegisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Death Knights Unholy") /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    Last edited by Aragent : 05-06-2011 at 03:50 PM

Druids Balance Sequence:

!if (character in "Class Druids Balance") /stopmacro [@target,noexists] [noharm] [dead] [channeling]
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance") /script UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance") /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance") /cast [nostance:5]!Moonkin Form
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "01 - 04")/castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wr ath
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "05 - 09")/castsequence reset=target/combat/3 moonfire,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,moonfire,Wr ath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "10 - 19")/castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Starfire,moonfire,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,mo onfire,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "20 - 29")/castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wr ath,Wrath,Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire ,Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire ,Starfire
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "30 - 39")/castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wr ath,Wrath,Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire ,Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire ,Starfire
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "40 - 49")/castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wr ath,Wrath,Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire ,Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire ,Starfire
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "50 - 59")/castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wr ath,Wrath,Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire ,Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire ,Starfire
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "60 - 69")/castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wr ath,Wrath,Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire ,Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire ,Starfire
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "70 - 79")/castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wr ath,Wrath,Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire ,Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire ,Starfire
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "80 - 84") /castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wr ath,Wrath,Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire ,Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire ,Starfire
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "85" ) /castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Mo onfire,Insect Swarm,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Mo onfire,Insect Swarm,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire ,Moonfire,Insect Swarm,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire,Starfire
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance") /script UIErrorsFrame:RegisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance") /console Sound_EnableSFX 1

Druids Balance Proc:

!if (character in "Class Druids Balance") /stopmacro [@target,noexists] [noharm] [dead]
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance") /script UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance") /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance") /cast [noform] Moonkin Form
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "01 - 04")
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "05 - 09")
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "10 - 19") /cast Starsurge
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "20 - 29") /cast Starsurge
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "30 - 39") /cast Starsurge
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "40 - 49") /cast Starsurge
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "50 - 59") /cast Starsurge
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "60 - 69") /cast Starsurge
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "70 - 79") /cast Starsurge
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "80 - 84") /cast Starsurge
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance" and character in "85") /cast Starsurge
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance") /use 13
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance") /use 14
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance") /cast Wrath
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance") /stopcast

!if (character in "Class Druids Balance") /script UIErrorsFrame:RegisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Druids Balance") /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    Last edited by Aragent : 05-06-2011 at 03:59 PM

Macro is large thus will require more than 1 post.
    Druids Feral Sequence:

!if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "WoW Melee") /startattack
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral") /stopmacro [@target,noexists] [noharm] [dead] [channeling]
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral") /script UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral") /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral") /cast [nostance:3]!Cat Form
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "01 - 04") /castsequence reset=target/combat/3 Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wr ath
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "05 - 09") /castsequence reset=target/combat/3 moonfire,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,moonfire,Wr ath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Wrath
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "10 - 19") /castsequence [nostance] reset=target/combat/3 Rejuvenation; [Stance:1] Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Claw(Bear Form),Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Claw(Bear Form),Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Claw(Bear Form); [stance:3] Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Claw(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Claw(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "20 - 29") /castsequence [nostance] reset=target/combat/3 Rejuvenation; [Stance:1] Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Claw(Bear Form),Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Claw(Bear Form),Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Claw(Bear Form); [stance:3] Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Claw(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Claw(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "30 - 39") /castsequence [nostance] reset=target/combat/3 Rejuvenation; [Stance:1] Faerie Fire(Feral)(Feral),Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Claw(Bear Form),Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Claw(Bear Form),Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Claw(Bear Form); [stance:3] Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Claw(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Claw(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "40 - 49") /castsequence [nostance] reset=target/combat/3 Rejuvenation; [Stance:1] Faerie Fire(Feral)(Feral),Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Swipe(Bear Form),Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Swipe(Bear Form),Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Claw(Bear Form); [stance:3] Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Claw(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Claw(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "50 - 59") /castsequence [nostance] reset=target/combat/3 Rejuvenation; [Stance:1] Faerie Fire(Feral)(Feral),Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Swipe(Bear Form),Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Swipe(Bear Form),Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Claw(Bear Form); [stance:3] Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Rip(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Rip(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "60 - 69") /castsequence [nostance] reset=target/combat/3 Rejuvenation; [Stance:1] Faerie Fire(Feral)(Feral),Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Swipe(Bear Form),Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Swipe(Bear Form),Mangle(Bear Form),Maul(Bear Form),Claw(Bear Form); [stance:3] Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Rip(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Rip(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "70 - 79") /castsequence [nostance] reset=target/combat/3 Wild Growth,Rejuvenation; [Stance:1] Faerie Fire(Feral)(Feral),Mangle(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Pulverize(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Swipe(Bear Form),Mangle(Bear Form),Pulverize(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Pulverize(Bear Form); [stance:3] Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Rip(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Rip(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "80 - 84") /castsequence [nostance] reset=target/combat/3 Wild Growth,Rejuvenation; [Stance:1] Faerie Fire(Feral)(Feral),Mangle(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Pulverize(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Swipe(Bear Form),Mangle(Bear Form),Pulverize(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Pulverize(Bear Form); [stance:3] Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Rip(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Rip(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "85") /castsequence [nostance] reset=target/combat/3 Wild Growth,Rejuvenation; [Stance:1] Faerie Fire(Feral)(Feral),Mangle(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Pulverize(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Swipe(Bear Form),Mangle(Bear Form),Pulverize(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Pulverize(Bear Form); [stance:3] Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Rip(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Rake(Cat Form),Rip(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Mangle(Cat Form),Ferocious Bite(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral") /script UIErrorsFrame:RegisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral") /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    Last edited by Aragent : 05-06-2011 at 04:11 PM

Druids Feral Proc:
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral") /stopmacro [@target,noexists] [noharm] [dead] [channeling]
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral") /script UIErrorsFrame:UnregisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral") /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "10 - 19") /cast [stance:1] Mangle (Bear Form); [stance3] Mangle (Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "20 - 29") /cast [stance:1] Feral Charge(Bear Form); [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form);
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "20 - 29") /cast [stance:1] Mangle (Bear Form); [stance3] Mangle (Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "20 - 29") /cast [stance:1] !Maul(Bear Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "30 - 39") /cast [stance:1] Feral Charge(Bear Form); [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form);
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "30 - 39") /cast [stance:1] Mangle (Bear Form); [stance3] Mangle (Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "30 - 39") /cast [stance:1] !Maul(Bear Form); [stance:3] Tiger's Fury(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "40 - 49") /cast [stance:1] Feral Charge(Bear Form); [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form);
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "40 - 49") /cast [stance:1] Mangle (Bear Form); [stance3] Mangle (Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "40 - 49") /cast [stance:1] !Maul(Bear Form); [stance:3] Tiger's Fury(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "50 - 59") /cast [stance:1] Feral Charge(Bear Form); [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form);
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "50 - 59") /cast [stance:1] Mangle (Bear Form); [stance3] Mangle (Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "50 - 59") /cast [stance:1] !Maul(Bear Form); [stance:3] Tiger's Fury(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "60 - 69") /cast [stance:1] Feral Charge(Bear Form); [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form);
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "60 - 69") /cast [stance:1] Mangle (Bear Form); [stance3] Mangle (Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "60 - 69") /cast [stance:1] !Maul(Bear Form); [stance:3] Tiger's Fury(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "70 - 79") /cast [stance:1] Feral Charge(Bear Form); [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form);
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "70 - 79") /cast [stance:1] Mangle (Bear Form); [stance3] Mangle (Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "70 - 79") /cast [stance:1] !Maul(Bear Form); [stance:3] Tiger's Fury(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "70 - 79") /cast [stance:1] Berserk(Bear Form); [stance:3] Berserk(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "70 - 79") /castsequence [stance:1] reset=target/combat/3 Swipe(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Swipe(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Pulverize,Mangle(Bear Form),Pulverize
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "80 - 84") /cast [stance:1] Feral Charge(Bear Form); [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form);
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "80 - 84") /cast [stance:1] Mangle (Bear Form); [stance3] Mangle (Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "80 - 84") /cast [stance:1] !Maul(Bear Form); [stance:3] Tiger's Fury(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "80 - 84") /cast [stance:1] Berserk(Bear Form); [stance:3] Berserk(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "80 - 84") /castsequence [stance:1] reset=target/combat/3 Swipe(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Swipe(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Pulverize,Mangle(Bear Form),Pulverize
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "85") /cast [stance:1] Feral Charge(Bear Form); [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form);
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "85") /cast [stance:1] Mangle (Bear Form); [stance3] Mangle (Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "85") /cast [stance:1] !Maul(Bear Form); [stance:3] Tiger's Fury(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "85") /cast [stance:1] Berserk(Bear Form); [stance:3] Berserk(Cat Form)
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral" and character in "85") /castsequence [stance:1] reset=target/combat/3 Swipe(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Swipe(Bear Form),Lacerate(Bear Form),Pulverize,Mangle(Bear Form),Pulverize
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral") /use 13
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral") /use 14
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral") /script UIErrorsFrame:RegisterEvent("UI_ERROR_MESSAGE");
    !if (character in "Class Druids Feral") /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    Last edited by Aragent : 05-06-2011 at 04:11 PM

Druids Restoration Sequence:

Druids Restoration Proc:
    Last edited by Aragent : 05-06-2011 at 04:13 PM