Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 20

Default Healer(Me) LF Multiboxer lvling 4 chars ATM.(EU)

Hello guys, i've made another post for another idea( or what to call it) Well anyways i'm planning on lvling a healer up to lvl 70 if i find a multiboxer with 4 chars. I'm planning to play paladin(Preferthat), but i'm up for ideas. And the idea isn't that i lvl with you, i lvl alone. But if you rly want i could join you in the lvling.

I won't show any info here, you can read a bit about me in my other post(Which sucked btw) But i suggest we share Msn adress and chatt a bit there... This may seem to be a bit stupid written post but i'm serious about this and please do not fear to add my MSN (that i will write if you're interested).

Anyways ty for reading this post and i hope i see you soon( whoever you are, lol)

/Isuldur, Mahtan.

I don't understand why nobody is interested.. Please explain ( Besides that it's poor of info) But you can read my other post.. or i can tell you my MSN adress and we can chatt.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Mahtan',index.php?page=Thread&postID=35168#post35 168
    I don't understand why nobody is interested.. Please explain ( Besides that it's poor of info) But you can read my other post.. or i can tell you my MSN adress and we can chatt.
    There aren't very many multiboxers out there who are willing to restart their entire group to level with some stranger.

Particularly if they feel that the stranger is just riding on their coattails.

IMO, it sounds like you feel that the 4-dps class + 1-healer class combo is an insta-win in arenas and that, if you take the time to level with someone, they'll feed you free insta-win arena points and fame. It's just a guess, though. Try counting the successful 4-man arena multiboxers on this forum and you'll see why there's not much interest.
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

Excuse me but you are truely stupid, maybe learn to know me before juding me like that? I'm very offended.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Mahtan',index.php?page=Thread&postID=35174#post35 174
    Excuse me but you are truely stupid, maybe learn to know me before juding me like that? I'm very offended.
    I did say IMO. No need to get huffy.

According to your other post...
    So the idea is that i play as for example a warrior and you with 4 shamans( Just an example, i might aswell be healing or doing damage). I am not doing this to be lvled without me doing anything. This is for serious PvE and PvP at lvl 70, like doing heroics, play arena 5v5 and maybe even 10 man raids, kara, za?
    Since you've now switched to a "healer" paladin, I'd assume you're leaning more towards the arena route. Since you haven't really given any further details other than
    I won't show any info here, you can read a bit about me in my other post(Which sucked btw)
    So, I have read your other post, and that is the opinion that I gleaned from it.
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

Well if i am not contributing why would someone want to play with me? Well , i am contributing, i'm no knownothing noob. I know more than you may think and just because some ppl here are older doesn't mean they have the right to judge me as useless.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Mahtan',index.php?page=Thread&postID=35180#post35 180
    Well if i am not contributing why would someone want to play with me? Well , i am contributing, i'm no knownothing noob. I know more than you may think and just because some ppl here are older doesn't mean they have the right to judge me as useless.
    I never did judge you as useless. You asked why people weren't responding to you, and I explained the impression I was getting from you -- and the fact that nobody's going to reroll for just any stranger. Now that I've answered your question more than sufficiently, I'll leave you to your ramblings.

Personally, if i were a 4-boxer looking to level with someone, I wouldn't choose you entirely based on your attitude. This, also, is my opinion.

Oh my god, everyone here are so petrenizing..

Quote Originally Posted by 'Mahtan',index.php?page=Thread&postID=35186#post35 186
    Oh my god, everyone here are so petrenizing..
    Patronizing.

... sorry, I couldn't resist.

Most of us multibox so we don't have to rely on other people in the first place. I'm fairly sure that has something to do with it, we're all hermits, get off our lawns or we'll spray you with the hose lol

But yeah not to sound mean or anything but that's probably a part of it; get to know some people normally first then worry about latching onto a team; I don't think we even -have- more than one or two 4boxers here as it is, I 3box, others dual or 3 box, and most of the rest go all the way to 5, 4 is an odd spot to stop because you're just short of solo instances and the like. I can only think of one, maybe 2 quad-boxers here and they both have reliable 5th spot fillers they know already lol
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat