Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Hybrid View

Default Getting around "Gameguard" and dual-box client restrictions?

some games that use "gameguard" and/or have client-based restrictions that stop you running two clients at once. at home its not a problem because i have 5 PC's.. but at work when i want to 2/3box i can only run one client. any ideas if there are ways around this? i was looking at maybe getting a "virtual desktop" or something similar.. anyone know of any other software that can help with this sort of thing?

You can with Windows using Fast User Switching and running the separate instances as separate users on your machine

You're in the wrong place to ask this sort of question, as I suspect it falls under this clause from our community guidelines:

1) If it is against the ToS of the game you are discussing it is against dual-boxing.com’s community guidelines to discuss ways of breaking said ToS. We are COMMITTED to keeping our hobby 100% compliant with the ToS of any game we play.

Correct, if the game has a failsafe from allowing a user to open the game or application multiple times then this post does break our community rules.

.:. Thread Closed .:.