Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default WotLK - ICC - Lich King 10 Man

Since I had some time off this week, I thought I'd give ICC a try at level 85. Most of the bosses were trival except for the following:

Val - Switched all my shamans to resto and it was a no brainer. Had my tank and a mage just dealing with the adds. Didn't even bother going into the portals.

Queen - was a reflex check for me, if I can locate the screen fast enough, it was an easy clear.

Gunship - wouldn't say it's hard, just quite slow for me since too much was going on, I switched my tank to retribution to solo the caster on the other ship so I didn't have to move the slaves.

and of course I thought I could walk into the frozen throne and do the same.... didn't happen. Spent 3 nights in there trying every imaginable way and finally was able to come up with a half decent repeatable strat. I figured only boxers would watch this so I didn't bother speeding it up to give people a better feel. here it is in real-time. Couldn't do it the proper way because defile would wipe the raid in a couple of seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cZWIvizLUE

I had fun doing it and getting all my slaves the "kingslayer" title - finally (though.. it's quite outdated now..)

Damn, that's very cool. That's still pretty impressive that you multiboxed that. Now you better start working on the heroic version!
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Nice! Makes me want to try out icc again.
    Can you link one of your toons? Interested in seeing how geared they are.

Quote Originally Posted by cmeche View Post
    Nice! Makes me want to try out icc again.
    Can you link one of your toons? Interested in seeing how geared they are.
    I'm mostly geared with epic BoE 359 gear plus 346 dungeon gear (I never have enough time to raid due to work schedules thus... i started boxing so i don't sport any raid gear). The Taiwan armory is acting weird and may take some time to load:

tank gear: http://tw.wowarmory.com/character-sh...tmane&cn=Kaiyo

shaman gear: http://armory.wowtaiwan.com.tw/chara...tmane&cn=Joone
    character names joone,jotwo,jothree etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksome View Post
    Damn, that's very cool. That's still pretty impressive that you multiboxed that. Now you better start working on the heroic version!
    ummm... NOT.... lol

I tried the heroic ToC the other night as well... didn't end well...

That is seriously cool, think it's possible to 5 man?

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    That is seriously cool, think it's possible to 5 man?
    yes, it has been done, except you can't zerg and need to execute the fight as intended, and you'll need better/higher dps than OP, if you are too slow a valk picking up your healer might be an issue
    Last edited by zenga : 03-29-2011 at 12:39 AM
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!