Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Easy start + good synergy + how to get most bonuses from blizzard

Heya !

Merry Xmas & happy new year !!

Im currently holding my old cata account registered with blizzard (frozen atm) >>>>>>>>>.. is it better to have 5 wow per 1 blizz acc or 5 wow on 5 blizz acc ?

and ive bought 4 cd keys for 5euros each.

now, can i do scroll of ressurection for my frozen account and then reffer a friend to all four ??

is it better to do friend refferal from main account or do it like a chain from acc to acc ??

then ISBOXER or PWNBOXER both seems quite a same, and ive read that ISboxer is better but im not sure tho..
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now group composition

id like to have a group that is able to go dungeon finder so 3 dps 1 healer 1 tank

which is better ? to be main healer or main tank ??

then which classess god good synergies nowadays ?

id like the team to be ranged as i think meelee might be harder.

composition ive thinked prot pala tank, 4 shamans - 1 resto, 4 ele.
    or war and 3 hunters 1 resto shaman.
    or tank some dot composition ? like shadow priest and afli locks ? and good group healer ??
    or basicly any good ranged group composition, i dont mind about team comp that much, id like it to work so i can solo all 5 mans and be ready to have guild and lead it trough 10mans.

finally at the end are there any good addons that might help me ?

for example ive seen 1 guy having this addod where his party ui was swapped to middle and if he clicked to 1st half then his healer heals if he do rightclick to that part his healer bubble, and then if he clicks to the other part then himself start to heal the party member, so pretty cool.

i would welcome all tips and tricks, id like to became multiboxer that handle 10 man instances with 5 people helping out ;-))

and last of all ive read that auto follow is disabled in some pvp... so i cant go arenas myself then i guess ?

thanks ! and sorry for my english, im quite drunk atm and im not a native speaker.

you should look around different posts this info has been said a few times but ill answer anyway.

I prefer to chain account 1 to account 2 to account 3, like 1>2>3>4>5. this way you can grant levels to 4 accounts(excluding the last)
    where as if you just linked all accounts to your first you could only grant your first accounts lots of levels but not any of your others.

its better to have your wow accounts all under the same battle.net i believe, so you get the same mounts, BOA gear on them all. (mounts are now battle.net account wide - as well as a few other things)
    as for new teams prot pally - 4 shamans is suppose to be very beginner friendly, but you could easily level up multiple classes in your 90 day RAF period. (if you level a few teams you can mix and match later on)

i think most people on this forum including myself use ISboxer, it can be difficult to get to know but i prefer it to pwnboxer (just follow the quicksetup wizard- you should be fine)

for addons, Jamba is Very helpful, multiboxing raids can be quite difficult(even just lfr) but it can work if you put in the effort and have friends that are patient with you.
    You can Arena follow is still available in arena's but no battle grounds(or Rated bg's) so you would need to go in with pve gear unless you farm honor other ways.
    Last edited by tundra622 : 12-25-2013 at 09:34 PM Reason: more info

Paladin, monk, shaman, druid, priest. Cover all armor types so loot isn't wasted, all can rez.

For easy mode just pick a tank and 4 range classes.