Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29

Quote Originally Posted by TheHatedOne View Post
    well, my point is that if new members are to be set up for success, and there is a big notice saying click here, it would be beneficial to let them know where to post, instead of leaving them on their own in hopes they find someone in their game, or get lucky and click the right path of links. Just trying to help better the site, because i REALLY like it already. thanks
    The first section is free range for anyone that is under 5 posts. I also manually bump people up before they reach 5 posts because it's obvious they're not a spammer after their 1st post. If I missed doing this for you, I'm sorry.

Question Octopus and broadcasting

I am trying to dualbox DDO. Havent seen much about DDO on here. nevertheless.. I am able to configure and use Octopus to switch between 2 PCs running DDO. Is it possible to broadcast the keys and movements so that both PCs do so at the same time with out having to go back and forth? (and without buying additional hardware) I would like to try and stay with free apps at this point, but suggestions on paid apps are welcome if they do as I am looking for.
    Using 1.3.8, followed the guides by Ughmahedhurtz

I don't recall DDO being very multibox friendly since there's no follow function.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthrea...ngeons+dragons
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Supposedly it can be done in ddo, a guildie said he raided with someone 3boxing. I can get 2 clients running easy enough, but cannot get octopus to broadcast keys to both at the same time... may try a different app. no /follow command needed if all of your actions are broadcast to the other client.. but i cannot get it to work yet so not sure. thx. if anyone is using anything other than octopus in DDO, please let me know..

Blog Entries

Looking on the IS Boxer forum.
    There are people boxing the game, but follow is not a supported feature.
    So more along the lines of ranged classes or aoe, but likely a maximum of one melee to be semi-effective.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

But wherever you plan to fall on the spectrum, you will need to do the work to see the results. Know that, first and foremost. Multiboxing is very much a learning experience, not a plug and play one. You are NOT going to just download something and that's the end of it. You aren't even going to learn all this stuff and that's the end of it. Almost everyone here will tell you that the longer you play and the more times you "start over" the more you learn and the more refined your multiboxing becomes.
    And here I was thinking it was a "plug and play" experience. I see now I actually have to set it all up. Thank you.

Yea i came here thinking it was going to be easy. Running into a ton more questions and problems then what I was expecting.

Blog Entries

If you're willing to do a little research, and show a tiny bit of initiative...
    The community can be very helpful.

Google search, with '+site:www.dual-boxing.com +Whatever' is a great resource.
    There are numerous sticky's with a lot of great information.

Questions are good.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I dont understand anything thou my english is pretty good lol... i have no knowledge in programming