Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 29

Thank you for this guide! Great read for someone starting out like me

thanks all. I updated with the posted changes and I'm always looking for more info that new users might want.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

wow, very nice of you to make this guide

/target khatovar
    /cheers

hey the new player start here post needs to be edited, possibly adding WHERE you can post. I have tried for almost a day to figure it out, and i know countless players have probably gave up and gone somewhere else. just an idea

ooh and the only way i found out was asking a player in game. thanks to them for guiding me to the light

From the very first post, in the Asking Questions section

Also, make sure your questions go in the right place. New users are restricted to posting in the first four forums, in the New? Start Here! section. This is explained in the Announcement at the top of all forums.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

As of March 4th, 2010 All newly registered members must post 5 times before you are allowed access to post to the rest of the site. Please don't make dumb "1234" type posts just to bump your post count, I'll throw you back to the new group.

If you have any questions please ask. In addition to 5 posts you'll need to wait up to 1 hour after your 5th post for the promotion to take place. It happens on every hour so at the very most, you'll wait an hour to get access to the rest of the site.

Members that have over 5 posts, you should see no change.

thats the post on the eve forums i saw, it didnt say anything about where to go. I was lost in space. and since i do not have access i couldnt ask a question.

The announcement is at the top of every forum subsection, including all the subforums in the "New? Start Here!" section.

i click that and it brings me to an empty page.

well, my point is that if new members are to be set up for success, and there is a big notice saying click here, it would be beneficial to let them know where to post, instead of leaving them on their own in hopes they find someone in their game, or get lucky and click the right path of links. Just trying to help better the site, because i REALLY like it already. thanks