Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Totally see what you guys are saying. What I want to know is how the hell can I make 15K? Much less that much extra just to buy a mount. I think the most I ever had was 6k on one toon, then I got epic fly (once)
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

Most multiboxers who play relatively consistently are swimming in money, after you max out mount skills, professions, enchants, gems and glyphs it just starts building up and there is nothing to do with it apart from buying expensive toys.

In my case I make ~2k from 10 alchemists a day consistently, then i farm bt/maggy/gruul/kael and do a daily or two here and there but usually just the gurubashi one for some potential world pvp fun. That's an easy 20k a week at least for maybe 3 hours of gametime. TBC instances drop greens that i turn into mongos, they sell for loads on my AH.

Edit: I have fun doing that stuff aswell, it's not like i'm going out of my way to farm old content.

I got the vial of sands dragon on one of my guys. Looks 100 times better then that thing.

Hopefully when I get to the point of having nothing to do with all my gold Ill get all my guys the dragon. I spend 3 hours a day making the darkmoon decks and am doing well. Next fair I will make a killing.

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

am not getting 5 of them thats for sure

That thing looks.... alright, I guess?

I'd like to see more flying mounts with more functionality added. There's 2 people flying mounts, and the 3 person mammoth with vendors on it. Why not a 3 person flying mount with the same/updated vendors. A personal Zepplin to haul around friends/team mates with repair and reagent vendors would be something I'd consider spending the real money on, not something like this.

I would say "Hope that would be an engineering mount" but then it would be prone to randomly exploding while flying to send everyone to their deaths.

Blog Entries

Still waiting for the 5-man flyers.
    Those would sell very well.
    Every boxers dream.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa