Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default ZA instance ID recycling for free 20 slot bags

I guess that I am not the only one who did not realize this:

If the bear boss in ZA is dead, anyone grouped with someone who is saved can just pick up the quest outside, grab the quest item on the bear's platform, zip back out and hand in. Reward is 18g something plus the 20 slot bag.

Pretty handy for people who have more than one char - like pretty much everyone here.

Cheers, Steph.
    Captn's Log [PvP] 5x80 Elemental Shaman

If the other 3 animal bosses are dead you can also do the followup to the bag quest. No reward but worth 24g.

Quote Originally Posted by 'kadaan',index.php?page=Thread&postID=33512#post33 512
    If the other 3 animal bosses are dead you can also do the followup to the bag quest. No reward but worth 24g.
    That did not work for me, the quest did not complete the 'discover Mr X's platform' when I stepped on the dead bear bosses platform, but it did complete on the phoenixhawk bosses platform with him there.
    Captn's Log [PvP] 5x80 Elemental Shaman

If I remember right, the bear isn't one of the platforms; dragonhawk, eagle, lynx.
    AETeam Suramar ~ aeara ~ aebra ~ aecra ~ aedra ~ aeera

The lynx isnt on a "platform" so it wouldn't count, I think it's the bear...though I'm not 100% sure either lol
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat