Hi,

I just recently got Keyclone to use a dual windows setup on my system. To just begin tinkering with it in attempt to get all the macros down and everything, I created two hunters to practice with. The only problem I've encountered so far was the auto-targeting feature of either WoW itself or perhaps a mod I'm using. To explain, when I'm in the middle of a group of mobs, I target a mob with my main character and then hit a key that has a macro assigned to it to assist my main. However, I use the same macro on both of my toons in order to make either one the main at any given time.

There is something in WoW or a mod that sometimes automatically targets another mob so occasionally, my secondary toon already has something targeted. So when I click on a mob and then hit the macro, because my both of my toons have the /assist command, each one then targets the others target and I end up attacking separate mobs.

I looked at the interface sceen and didn't see anything for auto-targeting so I don't know if it's WoW or not. I use CTMOD and numerous other common mods. Does anyone know how to turn this off?

Johnny