Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 36

Default Fully working FTL walkthrough

RIFT-specific Quick Start Guide: http://isboxer.com/wiki/RIFT:Quick_Start_Guide

FTL-based Follow and Assist from any window, like we do with World of Warcraft, is 100% working in Rift. I just don't have a Rift Addon to create the macros for you yet.
    Guide for Basic Multiboxing Macros (Follow and Assist from any window): http://isboxer.com/wiki/RIFT:Basic_M...os_Walkthrough
    Last edited by Lax : 03-09-2011 at 10:19 PM
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

OMG thanks Lax,

I think its about time i setup my multi-machine ISBoxer, or at least attempt to. I tried to do it with WoW, but i failscaded back to keyclone.

Hopefully i can get my multimachine setup working.
    Meeo/Nibilus

Thanks Lax.

Of note, the option "Make game believe it is foreground window" is not required to broadcast to Rift.

In fact, on my system, I find the game x5 runs smoother without selecting this option. The background instances have terrible FPS, but the FPS is consistent, they still respond reliably to injected keystrokes and in large-scale battles, the main screen runs smoother (perhaps because background instances are so limited).
    "For God's sake, don't stand there at 30 yards trying to cast a spell, he will melt your face period."

Lokked

I should be more specific. It is required for mouse broadcasting to work 100% in Rift. If it is not set, you will not be able to broadcast clicks on NPCs for example.

With the option enabled, you should be able to just use ISBoxer's per-slot background FPS setting.
    Last edited by Lax : 02-17-2011 at 04:34 PM
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Very nice walktrough Lax!

while im here anyway does anyone know how i can speed up my login? at the moment i log them in one at a time which takees its time, im just curious if anyone has found a solution to this?
    Multiboxing WoW x 5
    Team Ioso 4 warriors 1 paladin
    Team Misterioso 4 DKs 1 paladin
    Grim Batol

ah yes. I noticed that without that option checked, sometimes (not all the time, odd yes) I would have to click twice to get my mouse click on an alt window to be registered when it was not the active window. I think it was just laggy behaviour.
    "For God's sake, don't stand there at 30 yards trying to cast a spell, he will melt your face period."

Lokked

Blog Entries

It is nice to see how flexible IS Boxer is, and how you can adapt it for basically any game out there.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    It is nice to see how flexible IS Boxer is, and how you can adapt it for basically any game out there.
    Are there any other MMOs that you can use FTL in? The last few betas i was using /target leadtoon, /follow. I had "cast on targets target "turned on, so they casted at anything my lead was targeting. But man, with FTL, the BGs were way more fun/ before, if my lead died, i would just let the others die so i could get them all back in action. Now i just swap and take out a few more punks while my dead guy rezes. FUN!

Anyone else in love with Lax? I'm not gay, but I'm pretty sure I would have gay sex with Lax if i met him!!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Lax, love you for this!!!! Having a blast boxing a totally new game with my old friend ISBoxer

Thanks for this Lax.

Will be resubbing to ISB today purely for Rift, after a long break from MMOs.

edit : resubbed today and got it working today 5 boxing very quickly using this guide.

Rift is predictably more demanding on hardware than WoW at higher quality settings.
    Last edited by Flight : 02-18-2011 at 04:13 PM