Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Nice!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Very nice.

Blog Entries

F2P like Tera or like Lotro, anyone know? The subs get a bonus to mount speed sounds ominous and quality of life annoying.

Still, I'm getting burned out on Lotro at level 30 so I'd be all for trying rift next month.

Great news. I have 3 keys I never got around to using from playing other stuff. Time to go ahead and register them before the change over to unlock the extra char slots.

Great timing for me. I've been playing for a couple of weeks now and am enjoying the game. I played the free version up to level 20, then used Raptr to get free Storm Legion upgrades (three of them anyway), and have made my way through the first two dungeons in the game. The second one I did with my guys at level 23 for a level 23-27 rated dungeon with no problems at all.
    Rift has a really easy set up with ISBoxer 41 and for someone with experience boxing WoW. My mixed team of five are up to 26 now and I'm looking forward to even more longevity with F2P!

Yea i am doing that now setting up four more accounts to get the game. All i need to do after is merge the accounts into one hopefully like wow allows so i can log them all at once.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidesspyder View Post
    Yea i am doing that now setting up four more accounts to get the game. All i need to do after is merge the accounts into one hopefully like wow allows so i can log them all at once.
    rift does not support this.

they don't support mutiboxing just like blizzard says they don't do, let they give you ways to add new accounts. make it easier to do box.
    Last edited by ebony : 05-17-2013 at 03:32 PM

yea its ok i cant do it anyway ran out of time for more accounts had them all ready for free game and they ran out. Ten hours 3k left and gone lol.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.