Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 36 of 36

Is there any plan for a addon that makes the macros for you? cause I'm far from tech savy in every way and coming from WoW to Rift is a big jump in setting up IsBoxer and whenever I tried using the guide. half the things it wants me to do, do not show. I've exported the stuff to InnerSpace and everything. I've restarted both to make sure and nothing... really feeling less and less user friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wait_what View Post
    Is there any plan for a addon that makes the macros for you? cause I'm far from tech savy in every way and coming from WoW to Rift is a big jump in setting up IsBoxer and whenever I tried using the guide. half the things it wants me to do, do not show. I've exported the stuff to InnerSpace and everything. I've restarted both to make sure and nothing... really feeling less and less user friendly.
    As soon as it is possible to make a RIFT Addon that is capable of creating the macros and assigning them to Hotkeys in the game, this is planned.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    As soon as it is possible to make a RIFT Addon that is capable of creating the macros and assigning them to Hotkeys in the game, this is planned.
    That's good to hear, Though am kinda surprised it wont let you atm. Me being very uninformed on these kinds of things, what is preventing you from doing so?

Quote Originally Posted by Wait_what View Post
    That's good to hear, Though am kinda surprised it wont let you atm. Me being very uninformed on these kinds of things, what is preventing you from doing so?
    Trion has not implemented the capability. It has been on their TODO list for a couple years, but as ZorbaTHut recently verified (2 months ago), it's not high priority:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post4193616
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

I use only two macros for IsBoxer. One for assist and one for auto-follow. That is like 0.001% of the setup for multiboxing in RIFT and not quite worth the effort... How long does it take you to hit Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V a few times? You will need a lot more macros for just the gameplay and these are highly specific to your spec and needs careful planning.

I use probably 40 macros on each character for various in-game abilities. I've actually run out of in-game space, so I've started re-using macros for many different souls. Like having a single macro for mouse-over insta-heal for all souls that have insta-heal capabilities. RIFT will skip over abilities that are invalid in a macro, so a single macro can work for many different specs.
    Team 1: 7x60p80 Clerics + 3x60p60 Mages (Legio IX)
    Team 2: 5x60 Clerics + 5x60 Rogues
    Team 3: 10x60 Warriors

Hey guys

im wanting to learn to multibox

i have two rift accounts and i currently have ISBoxer up and ready to go

is there anything else i need to download and intsall ?