Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Rogue Macros?

Default Rogue Macros?

Anyone have a working PVE rogue macro? I'm leveling one rogue with one of my teams. Going to play him solo at 90 but cant seem to get him doing good dps in a boxed group.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Maybe a mutilate or a combat build? Don't forget your poisons!
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

I had a really good one back in Cata, but with the changes in MoP, it's no longer viable and had to change my setup to manually fire of Combo Point spells. The best I could come up with in a /castsequence required a macro addon such as SuperDuperMacro, but it kept messing up on me and I couldn't get it to work right.

I'm going to redo my setup again, and as soon as I can come up with one, I can't promise chart topping dps, I'll share it here.

He's Combat spec tho, I don't play any other.

Quote Originally Posted by lans83 View Post
    I had a really good one back in Cata, but with the changes in MoP, it's no longer viable and had to change my setup to manually fire of Combo Point spells. The best I could come up with in a /castsequence required a macro addon such as SuperDuperMacro, but it kept messing up on me and I couldn't get it to work right.

I'm going to redo my setup again, and as soon as I can come up with one, I can't promise chart topping dps, I'll share it here.

He's Combat spec tho, I don't play any other.
    Yea.. i prefer combat when boxing as well, no positioning reqs.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )