Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 38

Quote Originally Posted by Siaea View Post
    Interesting idea, for certain. Does it work with a group, or do you have to set up a 'team' like with Jamba? I think I'll give it a go for my PvE team, since I manually have to switch to each window when I dole out loot.
    It works in any group. It just uses ids "Party1" to "Party5" when doing inspecting so it should work in any Party and only needs to be installed on the box/window/game you want the tooltips on. It was the frustration of manually switching of windows that inspired this addon.

This thing is bitchin'! Thanks a ton!

@Zolo: You, sir, are a god! This makes the perfect accompaniment to OneChoice and AutoEquipQuestItem.

Many Thanks,
    Alge

Nice!!! more Boxers making addons check out GTFO and SmartError

Wowheadpoints my Favorate, Gives every piece a values based on your classes 3 main specs
    RatingsBuster - This one does the math and tells you what each stat value does to your character
    Pawn - this is a beefed up version of the first addon. Its kinda has a high learning curve.

I run all of these at the same time.
    Last edited by JackBurton : 02-17-2011 at 05:39 AM
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Blog Entries

Definitely a better system than having each of the Spacegirls roll.
    The one with the highest roll goes to loot it.
    And the others suddenly thing rolling was not the method to use, or that the first roll was a practice.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

I'll have to check this out - I've been keeping a little notepad with a grid of upgrade slots and who needs what slot... this is much more elegant

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dorffo View Post
    I'll have to check this out - I've been keeping a little notepad with a grid of upgrade slots and who needs what slot... this is much more elegant
    I agree, definitely easier than keeping my spreadsheet with the ilevel per slot updated!

Hi all, I hope the addon is behaving itself for you.

I've been mucking around with the idea of a frame to show the +/- stats. At first glance it seems to work, but it is quite misleading. If you look at the screenshot you can see Zollock has Enumerated Wraps, but what you can't see is that is has a random enchantment (i.e "of the x") and the stat comparison ignores those stats. Currently there is no way* to get detailed item information from chars unless you target them during an inspect.

I think the biggest benefit of this addon it the iLvl and quality feature in the tooltip, so I'm going to just clean that code up a bit and leave out the stat comparisons.

Cheers,
    Zolo

* I've spent multiple hours over numerous days searching the internet, reading addon code and experimenting with different approaches without finding a solution. Perhaps there might be a way of handling events to achieve this detail. If you can find a way to get a complete item link with enchantments from a non-targetted inspect then please let me know and I'll consider releasing a version with an optional window like below.

Looks great.
    Last edited by topgear : 07-13-2011 at 06:52 PM

Yes, the primary stats are good. I don't use the other posted addons. WoW basic is good enough for me. As it is, there is not enough info at higher levels when you are already wearing blues and purples. I don't think the optional window is needed. Just toon name, name of current item, new item and primary/secondary stats change under it. THIS WOULD BE SO USEFUL. I will not have to keep switching windows to compare drops.