Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 43

True but when I set up a couple feeds of my pally holypower and oh shit buttons they came out really crappy. 4 screens on my 19 inch widescreen monitor and main on my 22 inch widescreen

In order for them to look exactly right, the physical size of the video feed needs to be the same in both windows.

By that I mean, if you take a screenshot with both windows showing -- one being large and one being 1/4 of the second screen as per your Window Layout -- open it up in photoshop or something and compare the size of your view on the main screen, to the source on the smaller screen.

If they don't exactly match, then it's either going to scale up or down from that resolution (in the screenshot, not the main window size when the window swaps back to it) to provide your feed. If it has to scale up (because the view bigger than the source is at that time) then it's going to look pixellated.

Which is why Window Layouts are beginning to change, and the Stacked full screen style from the wizard is optimal for video feed usage.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

which i understand. But what i'm wondering is, can i make use of high quality video feeds and still keep my multimonitor setup somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by ghonosyph View Post
    which i understand. But what i'm wondering is, can i make use of high quality video feeds and still keep my multimonitor setup somehow?
    From what I can tell the feeds are limited to displaying inside the boundaries of your WoW window (without a window layout) or within the active ISBoxer Window Layout Region (with a window layout). I tried a couple of things but I suspect what you want to do is not *currently* possible. That does not mean it can't be done. Lax would be able to give you a more definite answer.

Alge

Quote Originally Posted by ghonosyph View Post
    This is now possible (has been for quite a while) by using dxNothing.

Blog Entries

??? Necro?

Yes, this post is linked as a guide from the ISBoxer site, so it needs to be kept up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Alge View Post
    Yes, this post is linked as a guide from the ISBoxer site, so it needs to be kept up to date.
    A quick question of keymaps for video feeds, is it possible to create a video feed in the game and then attach to a keymap to show hide the video feed?

Quote Originally Posted by crowdx View Post
    A quick question of keymaps for video feeds, is it possible to create a video feed in the game and then attach to a keymap to show hide the video feed?
    EDIT: I figured this out, it seems Video Feeds can now be loaded as sets and also hidden as sets. Very Cool

Hey Alge, have read the new article with quite some interest and like your setup. If its not to much hassle, could you provide your addons and a tiny explanation of that the boxes do. Thank you