Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default 2 Box Warrior Hunter question

I plan on using my warrior as a tank in instances and having my hunter stay at range and pew pew.

Problem is after the warrior charges, the hunter of course follows him close, I want to stop this if possible.

Suggestions?

I use Jamba and ISBoxer,
    Last edited by Blackwater : 02-05-2011 at 02:45 PM

Press a shared movement key such as strafe or the arrow keys to break follow.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

I use 'k' as my strafe macro for my boxes. Let us assume that you are using WASD for movement for your warrior. I only use a keybroadcaster so it would operate like this (keys pressed, once your warrior has chosen a target). Assume 'charge' is bound to 'alt 5)

Key Sequence:
    T(assist macro)
    K
    alt 5

(Then your attack rotation)

Simple stuff I know :P

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah View Post
    I use 'k' as my strafe macro for my boxes. Let us assume that you are using WASD for movement for your warrior. I only use a keybroadcaster so it would operate like this (keys pressed, once your warrior has chosen a target). Assume 'charge' is bound to 'alt 5)

Key Sequence:
    T(assist macro)
    K
    alt 5

(Then your attack rotation)

Simple stuff I know :P
    SO just to make sure, you assist the target, then strafe, then charge? Mine slaves auto follow me for some reason.