Close
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 110

Default Mosg's DK Manifesto Version 2.0

http://www.justin.tv/mosg2/b/278353687

I don't have the energy to post a Table of Contents for it--You'll have to skip through it if you want one particular explanation or wait until when I'm not bone-dead tired

So... Thoughts?
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

ooOOOoooOOOhhhhh.....
    a new thread for all of us to tear up
    cant' wait to see the vid.

Great vid.

Good explanation of everything. It sorta puts some life back into me for the team. I'm in a really odd place right now where the three people i played with just quit... so the whole idea of even single boxing isn't really a good idea for me.

With school being as hectic as it is for me, most of my playtime for this team is going to be on weekends it seems so the ques shouldn't be TOO bad.

So do you pop your burst key up front so you can put IBF up when you start your advance?

I agree that dark sim is a place for improvement but iirc you cast dark sim's spell by using dark sim and not by using the spell itself so it should be easy to macro. But seeing what spell is being cast by whom etc isn't going to be easy to react to most of the time.
    Last edited by Shodokan : 01-27-2011 at 12:47 PM
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Who's that sexy gnome warlock party! they look skilled.

WTB Text Version PST.

Tony, you made a mistake not being human... for secret reasons... dun dun dun!

Also, are you engineering yet? The rocket gloves is another 25k up front minimum.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I'm probably going to drop JC and level Engineering... again. Sigh. It's ~5k for 5 toons, less ~30% for resilience. You're still looking at ~17k damage with most people having a health pool of ~120k or so. That's pretty significant.

Damn you tooltip errors!

lol toned i concur! I've got a wierd setup for my dks as i prefer to have the hotkeys all over the place, one question i'd be worried about, and the reason i dont have it set up like you is the "up press" portion of your dps spam which calls all those modified keys... wont that get us in trouble via the 1 action rule? i would argue against it that i could do the same thing with my face and my keyboard lol but still

I've only just been leveling my dks/pally but i cant wait to implement some of the goodies you've shown 8) much more efficient than my way lol GO GO MOSG!!! /3cheers

well the tazik shocker is a good addition to melees, free nuke is free. Too bad my paladins had no spell pen, and my natural shocks got resisted a lot. 30k G wasted on paladins to level those.

It makes more sense for the DKs.

I misremember where the post is but having one button actually send multiple keypresses is legitimate. It went something along the lines of, you could just glue a piece of tongue depressor onto two keys so that when you hit either one it would send both keypresses so there's no way for us to monitor it.

Anyone had any magic ideas about Dark Simulacrum?