Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Voice command to keybind?

So, Ive been reading more, and I found some software for voice commands. The Idea is essentially, I can (using a decent mic), issue a quick voice command that will translate to a key bind command, and issue that key stroke.

This link: Voice_Commander_Dual-Boxing.com has the same information I found online.

So, Questions are as follows:
    How accurate is this? (Of course Im going to try it out, but Id like to know what Im about to get into)
    How many people have done, tried, are using, or ditched voice command software for multiboxing?
    Can I use Ventrillo and voice commander at the same time? I am already aware that there is a conflict with ISBoxer which wont allow me to press my "PTT" button. Am I going to have similar issues with the voice recognition software? Do I need to press a key to activate the command? Or can I just say it?

Thanks for reading

Apps

I am already aware that there is a conflict with ISBoxer which wont allow me to press my "PTT" button
    Run Ventrilo as Administrator and you can use your PTT button (google for ventrilo isboxer and one of the top results is an isboxer.com article titled "How to fix the Ventrilo push to talk hotkey"... with this info )

I can't tell you anything about the voice software though.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

YUP! Khatovar, read all those. And the link I refered to, is the same one you linked from the google link. Perhaps I should clarify a little. I didnt mean to make myself look like a scrub. I love the search button.

I know its legal, I know it "works"... well, I know it "worked" in 2008. I am interested if anyone is using this today? And how well the software works with todays versions.

Lax, thanks buddy. I will definitely update my vent settings so I can talk again. It was rather annoying to click off of the Boxer windows and click on the vent just to say something to people, then click back.
    MUCH appreciated.