Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Round robin & IWT issues

Alright, so I'm having troubles with round robin and IWT settings. I've followed guides and messages directed at me in attempt to help me, but still struggling though.

Basically, I've tried to round robin Thunderstorm on my shamans but so far they either execute spell at the exact same time or won't cast it at all. I've tried out multiple scenarios but still nothing.
    IWT issues again are a bit deeper. When I press F or J (assigned keybinds) nothing happens on slaves and only main does something, which is targetting one of my slaves for yet unknown reason.

Here's my profile:
    http://privatepaste.com/7903e74e1e

Keywords:

- IWT (profile name for IWT)
    - Thunderstorm (profile name for round robin Thunderstorm attempt)
    I use F&J with IWT and CTRL + F1 with Thunderstorm.

I wish somebody could help me out on this one, I might know what's up with IWT but I'm not completely sure, and I'm getting extremely sleepy by now already.

Hey.

For IWT your guys actually have to be in melee range for them to 'interract' UNLESS you enable Click To Move, which then makes them run to their target.

For the round robin, if you have isboxer v38 then the idea is to add an ATG (action target group) and put your shamans that can thunderstorm in this group. in your keybinding you enable round-robin and the target needs to be the newly created ATG. This will then make the mapped key cycle the macro through each toon.

let me know how you get on

Apparently I have v37, should I or should I not update?

I'll give a shot at your ideas later this evening, thank you!

for v37 try this.

create a new keymap with multiple steps (1 step for each thunderstorm)
    on each step create your /cast thunderstorm macro
    the target will be toonA in step 1 toonB in step 2 etc.
    on each step, check the delay checkboxes and add your pause's between toons firing off the spells
    put the keybinding for this keymap as '1' if you want to have the macros fire off automatically while spam attacking.
    if your planing on firing them manually then theres no reason to add the delays as each press of the keybind will cast thunderstorm of a different toon.

as a note, the thunderstorms might not fire off unless you add /stopcasting before the /cast in your macro because you'll probably be casting lighning bolt at the time

hope this is clear and helps, if not then im blaming it on the lack of sleep

I've tried the tip above already. As I mentioned I have tried out multiple scenarios, and that being one of them.
    Have to figure out something else, or then to upgrade v38.