Close
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 35

what is the major aoe component of your unholy DK? is it pest or blood boil? I would think if you wanted AOE, go frost hehe

My shaman are supremely jealous of your dps. Their 6-7k isn't cutting it anymore.

Could you provide a pic of your isboxer setup for your 4 step process? I think I know what you mean for 4 step, but I'm not positive. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katsurahama View Post
    Can you share some of your addons? I am using the standard ui right now and need to move to click healing. I like the way you have yours set up. Thanks.

OMG yes! X2. I want to know what the "click bar" addon you are using to do the dispells, and heals. I too am using mostly standard UI stuff... its rather difficult at times.

Please and Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoi View Post
    what is the major aoe component of your unholy DK? is it pest or blood boil? I would think if you wanted AOE, go frost hehe
    Just disease damage spread via pestilence and sweeping claws. Death and Decay would probably be good to incorporate as well, but I have not bothered to.

Quote Originally Posted by katsurahama View Post
    Can you share some of your addons? I am using the standard ui right now and need to move to click healing. I like the way you have yours set up. Thanks.
    For the healing the important addons I use are:

Grid
    GridManaBars
    GridCustomLayouts
    Clique

Innerspace repeater regions handle the click broadcast, I have an action target group called PvE healing containing both my shaman and paladin.

http://isboxer.com/wiki/Action_Target_Group
    http://isboxer.com/wiki/Repeater_Region

This is my gridCustomLayout, my team is always displayed on the first row in a consistent (alphabetical) order reguardless of raid size:

Code:
    Zugdhaar,Zugddar,Zugdar,Zugdaar,Zugdharr;sortMethod = "NAME"
    1,2,3,4,5;5/8;NAME;NR
    Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Could you provide a pic of your isboxer setup for your 4 step process? I think I know what you mean for 4 step, but I'm not positive. Thanks
    Sure, see attached photo:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    5-boxing Earthen Ring US

Zugdud, first, Thank you!

I will read all this and see what I can figure out. Right now I found Grid, and I have it installed. Only problem is, when Im on my tank, and I press my keybind for the macro for mouseover to Healing Touch, it only heals the healer... as if the healer window isnt recognizing the tank window for the mouseover... is this covered in your other links?

WHOO HOOO!! I got it figured out. Awesome setup, this just made my life sooo much easier! Ty very much for sharing your setups.

Thanks Zug! I'm currently leveling my 4 DKs and one priest from 80. Do uyou always run in Unholy Presence?

Awesome guys, glad it was helpful. Yup, I always run Unholy Presence with the Unholy spec DK
    5-boxing Earthen Ring US

It must be nice to have the option to go double healer for a tough boss. Thank you for sharing your movie and your macros. I have a Mixed melee group I'm leveling up on the side but its so fun i might switch it to my main lol.

My warrior is arms atm, how complicated did you get with your fury macro? I'd love to get the extra crit from a fury warrior into the mix once i get high enough to use titans grip.

Keep up the good work and share some more vids!