Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Keyclone PIP Problems

Hi guys.

Im new to this forum well "new". I read a lot, but this is my first post. So - hi everyone I hope someone can help me with my problem.

Im multiboxing 5 shamis. Im using keyclone which I purchased for 19$.

I set everything up and am playing more or less succesfully.

I figured out the pip function lately. The problem with that is, when I set up keybinds to all 5 windows, all work fine on the second screen, as example. I can switch 2 to 3, 1 to 4, 4 to 2 and so on. But on my mainscreen, nothing happens, I cant move any window there, is this bug known to anyone? Or am I doing something wrong?

Kind regards

Lubuy

Ok. Somehow it started to work. I had to restart the maschine. Thanks anyways Now I just have to figure out how to switch the master to a slave and all the commands, has anyone experience with this?

I use KeyClone, too.

Top priority: Get the Jamba addon if you don't have that already - it really is a godsend for multiboxing.

Other than that, my setup is pretty basic, I have a AHK script that changes master to slave when activating the PiP functions of KeyClone (well, to be specific, it changes the master to a slave, then fires the PiP change). This way, if I press F1, it'll switch my "A" character to the first window, make him the jamba-master, group leader and the focus of the slaves. F2 does it for my "B" character, and so on. It's not a full-on FTL setup, obviously, but it does the job for me. I then use a bunch of macros that have [target=focustarget] in them, so all my toons will fire on the same target no matter what they have selected themselves.