Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Melee

Rated Arena Member

Anyone have any other suggestions to stop the toons running off? It is really causing me a heap of problems. I cannot for the life of me stop them running off.. What Katsura said is true but the dps is so much lower.. I smash out a heap of dps while running to them so I dont want to stop doing that. Any help would be good, I have tried all the above.

Blog Entries

I use all of:
    a) IWT them to another target, which can even be a lootable corpse... to bring them closer to the lead toon.
    b) Broadcast slave independent movement, which is every toon but the active one... a very brief down arrow press, to end the movement.
    c) If they're close to the lead, I press my FTL Follow Me (mapped key) which is hot keyed to a mouse thumb button.

You can play with Strobe too, but I really don't like that.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Rated Arena Member

Hey Ualaa, thanks again for the reply. I think i will just stick with your brief down arrow press. I have been trying to run 4 dks with a priest but not having much luck as they just run off the second i stop pressing keys and try to heal so I think the clicking will have to be done and use a pally for the aoe heals.

My CTM in wow keeps getting turned off. I followed the instructions Ualaa posted in this thread and it works great at first. After some time though, it stops responding and when I check I see that CTM is not checked.
    I might be doing something wrong that causes this, but I have no idea what that might be.
    As it is now, I need to go through all slaves and recheck CTM. Very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pazgaz View Post
    My CTM in wow keeps getting turned off. I followed the instructions Ualaa posted in this thread and it works great at first. After some time though, it stops responding and when I check I see that CTM is not checked.
    I might be doing something wrong that causes this, but I have no idea what that might be.
    As it is now, I need to go through all slaves and recheck CTM. Very annoying.
    Check this.
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...ght=click+move

My melee IWT just broke all of a sudden. For the life of me I cannot remember doing anything, it just stopped working. It still works for quest givers (If I press '1', everyone runs to quest giver and dialog window is opened), just doesn't work for hostiles...

Edit:
    When I press '1' I still get the Jamba message saying follow broken, but the slaves don't move at all.

Edit 2:
    Started working again. Did nothing. When it didn't work I was doing quests in deepholme on the gunship. When I got back to ground level it started working again.
    Last edited by Pazgaz : 04-22-2012 at 04:51 AM

Blog Entries

For IWT to work, you need click to move to be enabled.

The default wizard gets you a CTM that enables when you press the key and disables when you release the key.
    If you use this pre-made mapped key, that turns off the CTM... which prevents the imbedded IWT from working.

If it's working for quest guys but not hostiles...
    See if it works at a distance, such that your toons have to move to the quest guys.
    If they target but cannot move, you know its because the CTM is off.

Personally, I set CTM to always be on.
    Basically, delete the wizard generated CTM key (or you could modify it, so the CTM is never disabled).
    And I have CTM enabled, on each switch.

The CTM thing, would be my guess.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).

Thanks for the response Ualaa. But it seems to be broken on the gunship. I'll go there again later just to verify.

Blog Entries

I suppose, if there is no pathing available on the Gunship...
    That could be it too.