Close
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 90 of 129

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Level them to 90 by the end of mop!
    Mindless grind of none-elite trash mobs in one place until Blizzard turn off the servers.. and this is how you become the best boxer in the world?

Quote Originally Posted by dancook View Post
    Mindless grind of none-elite trash mobs in one place until Blizzard turn off the servers.. and this is how you become the best boxer in the world?
    Sam's not the best, Prepared is. Sam's just the BoXXoR RoXXoR; but even then his pool of accounts has been dwindling over the years.

The first step is to get all to level 85, and ya it’s a mindless grind.

I could do AV with maybe 15 at a time which is a lot more fun, I’ll see during AV weekend.

I do plan to try raids as well but again the first step is to get all to 85 first. It is going to help to be GM of a full guild. If I find I can’t say off tank or heal or whatever I have 900 people to help or come up with a better strat.

Prepared and tons of others are still way ahead of me (I guess the most reasonable comparison is who can take down the strongest mob with their crew, and a level 83 mob is crap obviously, not even sure I can kill gammon yet) but I grow stronger daily.

Let’s see how mages / priests do as compared to the classes others have chosen when the time comes.

I think I can say though, absent SS to the contrary, that I am gaining exp faster than anyone in wow ever has (not counting granting raf levels doh) as there is really no other location in the game that I know of where the mobs respawn so fast and there are so many of them. That includes questing, instance boosting or whatever method. And that’s no small feat.

Ya well prepared is planning to move to the free GW2 from what I understand. Ya I went from 36 shaman (what an error) to 27 because at some point the cost of the accounts starts to wear on a person, so I just cut back to save costs. I look to the long term.

Ill check if the ledge on the other side which has a non agro spot is close enough (looks like 50 yards as a wild guess) to get exp, I hope so.
    Last edited by Sam DeathWalker : 08-23-2012 at 08:19 PM

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Sam. It has been 2 years since Cata came out and you're still not level 85. Yet, you are going to be level 85 in ~1 month before MoP comes out on all 27 toons?

I only have 5 accounts, yet I managed to level 25 (5x teams) to level 85 by playing casually (1-2 hours a night and a bit more on the weekend). You may play less than I do, perhaps not. If you do play more, I'd suggest analyzing you leveling strategies as they clearly aren't paying off.

I think it would be more cost effective to level 5-6 teams of 5 and doing account transfers rather than keeping 27+ accounts live for 2 years and still not reaching 85.

I was really hoping you'd reached max Level this expansion and show us some good videos. As in Wrath, I am disappointed.

I stoped exping for over a year, getting gold, saving fees, fixing computers, and running my guild, while taking care of RL stuffs. So although I was playing every day it was not on getting exp. Now I am getting exp. I figure I am getting over 1 million exp per hour on 4 guys (over 4 million total, and that is normal not rested exp!) (the tank/tagger is level 85). Another way to consider it is that I am losing 1 percent durability per 10 mintutes on the tank/tagger, not from dieing but just from being hit .....
    Last edited by Sam DeathWalker : 08-24-2012 at 02:28 AM

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam DeathWalker View Post
    I stoped exping for over a year, getting gold, saving fees, fixing computers, and running my guild, while taking care of RL stuffs. So although I was playing every day it was not on getting exp. Now I am getting exp. I figure I am getting over 1 million exp per hour on 4 guys (over 4 million total, and that is normal not rested exp!) (the tank/tagger is level 85). Another way to consider it is that I am losing 1 percent durability per 10 mintutes on the tank/tagger, not from dieing but just from being hit .....
    I can do 4 mil xp/hour on 1 char 84-85 no sweat. Was boxing my 4 shams at 2.8mil xp/hour each 84-85 when I lvled them up ages ago

Edit: But... people at that spot you are at now, with a group of 5, were doing way over that
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Thats just an estimate, I did max 2 million per hour just on my tank at one point. Well when they hit 83 Im going to try and stand on the thin part between the two platforms, thats where the maximum mobs will be. Were you able to stand there and kill all the repops?

Lets see its been like 40 hours to get 2 levels on 24 guys; about one level (81 ish) per hour on one guy average it seems.

At any rate ill be all 85 by Mop easy.

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website

All talk no walk, thats the great sam deathtalker. in alot less than the time you've spent not getting to 85, you could have rafed a 5 man account to 80, taken the tank and boosted 4x9 of whatever class ya wanted to 80, then account transfered, and also saved money in the process, then done your crazy ass ineffecient tag boosting scheme. Hundreds of players have posted here over the years, only one levels your way and none but you levels as slowly. The surest sign of being bat shit crazy is repeatedly redoing something the same exact way multiple times and expecting the results to change, especially when they never do.

Love your maths.

I took 33 hours to boost 4 toons from 1-80, that's 6 minutes per toon per level.

e=MC3

Quote Originally Posted by Sam DeathWalker View Post
    I think I can say though, absent SS to the contrary, that I am gaining exp faster than anyone in wow ever has (not counting granting raf levels doh) as there is really no other location in the game that I know of where the mobs respawn so fast and there are so many of them.
    What I wonder is if you are really serious when you make statements like this, or are you just trolling?
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!