Close
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 91 to 100 of 129

Lower levels take less time then higher levels.

We all know where the spot is, take yur crew and post a photo if you think you can kill mobs faster then I have/did.

Sure take 5 level 81 shaman there and kill mobs faster then 17 mages, right.

If you have a faster method to get from level 80 to level 85 lets see it, raf obviously is out.

If you can do it better then I can then lets see you can stand on the thin part between the two platforms, dont bring a bunch of level 85s is going to be there cause you dont get exp at level 85. Bring your level 85 boosters and some level 80 to 84s and lets see if you can keep them alive there for 1/2 hour. Post the SS then Ill believe you.

If you are questing show a few quests and what your exp per hour is, in the level 80-84 range.

I am sure all the readers of this forum are interested in the fastest way to get from 80 to 85.
    Last edited by Sam DeathWalker : 08-24-2012 at 02:51 PM

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Dude, I and countless others here have had multiple 5man teams at 85 for a looooong time. Hell, look at "he who is not to be mentioned". Not just alot of toons at 85....but geared also.
    Its your money, you can do whatever you want with it. I just feal bad for you that you have the accounts but do absolutely nothing with the current content.......always playing catch-up to past content.

Friday Pro Tip of The Day:
    Just upgrade to Panda on 5 accounts! Get at least 1 toon on each account to 90 before you upgrade more accounts.
    If you dont follow this, then prepare for the same situation you are in now, but at the end of Mop.

Even us slow people went from 80-85 on a 5-man team in a casual week or two. Hell, my druids did it in about 1 week of a couple hours a night and a long weekend at the end, and that was doing every stinking collection quest in Cataclysm zones. 5 teams should have taken no more than a few months even doing it the slow way.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

No ones going to be able to tell Sam anything he'll actually listen to, he came into WoW with claims he had the secret to how to be the best, and all hes delivered is excuses and shit for results. Tag grinding is the single shittiest way to level, if it wasn't he'd have 27 85's. In the time he's played he could have soloed 27 characters to 85.

Easier with multiple teams since you can be questing with one while the others are soaking up the 200% rested exp.

Its just really boring to do all the quests so many times.

Lets see the person who was first to level 85 didnt do it questing. And he did it my way a year after I posted on this forum about it:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/19496-Tag-Boosting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcD5rQJONV4

"I only have to tag"

"Outside Mob Tagging"

Each level 83 mob gives about 1200 non rested exp (with group bonus) to a group of one 85 and four level 81 or roughly about 5000 exp total, not considering rested. Pulls of 20 mobs are simple and the spawn rate is well Im going to time it.

If you have some actual math or SS and not "DeathWalker should be level ... by now" to support the contention that there is a faster method then mob tagging (as long as you have enough out of group helpers so that you can kill the mobs really fast) lets see it.
    Last edited by Sam DeathWalker : 08-25-2012 at 11:49 AM

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

Ok 21 mobs on a easy 90 second repop/kill timer.

1200 exp per mob per level 82 in a 5 man group (with guild standard, with group bonus, without rested).

You can figure out which is faster with that infos.

Roughly that is about 4 million TOTAL exp per hour at level 82. If you have 4 guys getting exp that is 1 million per guy.

Are quests doing better then 4 million TOTAL exp per hour at level 82?
    Last edited by Sam DeathWalker : 08-25-2012 at 02:00 PM

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website

Quote Originally Posted by Sam DeathWalker View Post
    Lets see the person who was first to level 85 didnt do it questing. And he did it my way a year after I posted on this forum about it:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/19496-Tag-Boosting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcD5rQJONV4

"I only have to tag"

"Outside Mob Tagging"

Each level 83 mob gives about 1200 non rested exp (with group bonus) to a group of one 85 and four level 81 or roughly about 5000 exp total, not considering rested. Pulls of 20 mobs are simple and the spawn rate is well Im going to time it.

If you have some actual math or SS and not "DeathWalker should be level ... by now" to support the contention that there is a faster method then mob tagging (as long as you have enough out of group helpers so that you can kill the mobs really fast) lets see it.
    That guy who got to 85 first by tag boosting or w/e. Yea, that is the fastest way for a solo char, BUT, the guys doing the killing after he tags, they get no xp. And blizz have nerfed xp gained from killing mobs that your group has done little dmg to since then. If your group only does half the dmg, you get half the xp.

The first boxer to 85 was questing. 2nd, 3rd and 4th onwards were mainly questing. You are one of the only ones doing it by grinding, you are last. That is all the proof you should need.

I'll put it another way, I just levelled a character solo without RaF, it took me 3 days played time to get to 85, by questing. So, for your 27, it should take 27 chars x 3 days = 81 days played time total over all your chars. Go add them up and let me know how much over you are.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Yes those outside the group do not get exp that is true.

And blizz have nerfed xp gained from killing mobs that your group has done little dmg to since then. If your group only does half the dmg, you get half the xp.
    Any link to that. I do not think thats what I am seeing.

At any rate the way around that is to have 5 in the tag group and have everyone else not in a group, thus no other "group (even though its a single character)" will do more then 1/2 the damage.

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website

5 boxing with raf or without is the single fastest way to level, either questing or instance grinding with rested xp. Your way wastes time and xp that is stolen by the non-taggers who do the majority of the xp. Its like your riding a bicycle and everyone else is in a car, and your saying the bikes the fastest way to travel, but referencing 1880, not modern times. like i've said, hundreds of people have came through here and leveled faster than you, and yet you still make these baseless claims, saying screenshots or it didn't happen. Seriously your bat shit crazy if you think that 3-4 years after starting and your not max level on all accounts that your way is the best. other people max level a group of 5 in under a month, yet in all this time you can't max level 27. We've all given you advice, told you how to speed shit up and yet you claim we're all wrong and your just a misunderstood genius.
    Have you ever set foot in an instance, grouped with others or done anything to actually enjoy this game besides just grind away and think how awesome your method is and how wrong we all are?