Close
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 129

Is there a minimum level to get into deepholm? Or can you summon lower levels there?

I spent a good 30 minute here the other day. I had my pally tank + 4 shamans.

As others have stated, it is actually had to stay out of combat and finish looting everything before respawns. I also ran out of mana a had a few toons die.

I found that using my Earth elemental gave me enough breather to loot everything and gain some mana back.

My paladin tank also use the treasure fining potion. He found a total of 4 treasure chests.

General Question

If I summoned a level 70 alt and used my 4 other level 85 toons to boost, how quickly would that go?

Would it be possible to pull in a level 1?

Blog Entries

I have level 75's in Uldum.
    So I would guess no level restriction, if you can physically get there.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Quote Originally Posted by daanji View Post
    I spent a good 30 minute here the other day. I had my pally tank + 4 shamans.

As others have stated, it is actually had to stay out of combat and finish looting everything before respawns. I also ran out of mana a had a few toons die.

I found that using my Earth elemental gave me enough breather to loot everything and gain some mana back.

My paladin tank also use the treasure fining potion. He found a total of 4 treasure chests.

General Question

If I summoned a level 70 alt and used my 4 other level 85 toons to boost, how quickly would that go?

Would it be possible to pull in a level 1?
    I did a little bit of grinding with a lvl 71 alt and the most efficient way I could get XP was to have the pally AoE and have him the only other toon in the group with the lowbie, once the targets were tagged, I would kill with my mage and shamans. I got about 1000 xp per kill this way.
    I am thinking it would be a crazy spot to try some tag boosting with a lowbie pally.

Found another very nice AOE spot in twighlight highlands. Well basically a spot with a shitload of mobs that respawn very fast during this quest i was doing. Got 3k+ a kill, mobs have about 90k hp. It's east from Grim Batol (forgot to take a screenshot of the map). Didn't turn in the quest and just spend there some time killing mobs, a quick 1m k xp.

This is how it looks like

This is the quest i was doing (not the one thats highlighted btw).
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam DeathWalker View Post
    Dang I dont have any level 82 so I can't figure a way to get there, if I can get a low level warlock and 2 others I am set ...

Is it possible to fly there?

Guess I could pay three people 1000G to summon me there ....
    You can't fly there. The first time you go there is via a cinematic/cutscene where an NPC flies you into the zone similar to Hyjal (ie, a portal, but not player-usable).

But you can port in lower-level players with a warlock and two others. My guess is that if they nerf it, it will be that way (not allowing players under level X to be ported in) or by screwing around with respawns or experience gain. But if you look around, there seem to be plenty of places where you can grind quickly. I think that in part because the quest progression forces players down a specific path, Blizzard has allowed the respawn rate to remain pretty high. I get insta-respawns in zones even when there are only two or three other people questing. It's annoying as a solo player, but multi-boxers get the benefit of almost constant spawns.

It still doesn't make collection quests enjoyable, but it makes them a bit faster sometimes.
    "Multibox : !! LOZERS !!" My multiboxing blog

It has seemed the theory for years now if a mob is needed for a quest it respawns very fast so people don't stand around waiting all day waiting for spawns.

They never nerfed the tables at IC so why would they nerf this? The nerf will be that the mobs won't drop anything worth to farm for gold if anything.

I think I should be able to find someone to warlock port me in for 3-5 truegolds when the time comes.

And ya I'll be bringing some level 1's for sure. It will increase the radius mobs will run to me.

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

The mobs at the shore in TW that were used by athene for his world first lvl 85 got nerfed.
    Mage tables was nerfed as well as far as I know at some point (I believe as soon as you get aggro while being on your mount you got knocked off), though not sure.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam DeathWalker View Post
    It has seemed the theory for years now if a mob is needed for a quest it respawns very fast so people don't stand around waiting all day waiting for spawns.

They never nerfed the tables at IC so why would they nerf this? The nerf will be that the mobs won't drop anything worth to farm for gold if anything.

I think I should be able to find someone to warlock port me in for 3-5 truegolds when the time comes.

And ya I'll be bringing some level 1's for sure. It will increase the radius mobs will run to me.
    I just brought my main team to the Stonecore meeting stone in Deepholm. So it took two my of guys to summon my Level 59 warrior. Since my warrior is Level 59, he can't fly. No problem though, my main has the RAF rocket mount that has a passenger seat! So he hitched a ride over to the platform. I got him up to 60 is no time.

So I went to try the OP's AOE spot. First off, I had to make a bit of a guess as the first two images appear to be missing now. From what I researched, it appears this is Verlok Stand, although I did not see any of the mushroom tenders here, so I might be in the wrong spot. The pillartumblers do spawn rapidly here, however, I didn't seem to be able to loot them. Thoughts?