Close
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Showing results 121 to 129 of 129

Quote Originally Posted by daanji View Post
    I haven't seen any mention this change yet, so I'm going to post it here.

Apparently, the Heirloom Bind-to-Account Legs that were datamined a long time ago are now being made available. You can see the information here

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1070/gu...ts-of-pandaria

Now, I'm not sure if they are going to be released on Tuesday, August 28th with patch 5.0.4 or with MoP.

I am hoping they get released and are availalbe come this Tuesday, as that will make leveling new teams that much faster.
    You actually need your guild to have leveled up all the professions to 600, so that won't happen before MoP. Gathering professions might be hard to get because people will level up their optimized character first

Quote Originally Posted by Sam DeathWalker View Post
    You learn flight paths automatically now as you level I just found out ... lol wasted time learning them.
    It's been like that since Cataclysm went live a year and a half ago. Right before Cataclysm hit they would give low level characters starting flight paths as well (e.g. Human would automatically get Stormwind (and maybe even Ironforge -- because the Tram was just too damn hard to navigate)).

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    because the Tram was just too damn hard to navigate)).
    ROFLMAO! Oh, oh, my ribs! At least the tram never had Angwe camping it...
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I just got my 4 80 pals one level, rested, + a few bubs in an hour ( used a potion of treasure finding ..lasts an hour ) love this spot!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

What level/class are you using to PL with this spot typically?

Quote Originally Posted by kalos72 View Post
    What level/class are you using to PL with this spot typically?
    I use a level 90 druid to boost here. Cross Realm Phasing is the biggest issue at this spot now, there are TONS of other folks farming here which can make it difficult to get decent size pulls

with my 90 paladin and 4 73-74 paladins I hit this area today. Around 850 XPs a kill in pulls ranging between 2-8 each. Nice cloth, greens, greys and gold dropping as well. CRZ was an issue as I got wiped once or twice by an alliance brewmaster killing my minions. Couldn't kill each other but he could grief my by killing my power leveling attempts.

With no rested XPs this spot yields around 420 XPs per kill. I still bangged out two levels here in about two hours, probably averaged over 15-20 greens and 4-5 stacks of cloth per hour with no potion of treasure finding. If dragging along some 70s or so their aggro radius is pretty large and the occassional CRZ could come in and kill you so keep your eyes open.
    Last edited by smalltanker : 02-21-2013 at 04:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by smalltanker View Post
    with my 90 paladin and 4 73-74 paladins I hit this area today. Around 850 XPs a kill in pulls ranging between 2-8 each. Nice cloth, greens, greys and gold dropping as well. CRZ was an issue as I got wiped once or twice by an alliance brewmaster killing my minions. Couldn't kill each other but he could grief my by killing my power leveling attempts.

With no rested XPs this spot yields around 420 XPs per kill. I still bangged out two levels here in about two hours, probably averaged over 15-20 greens and 4-5 stacks of cloth per hour with no potion of treasure finding. If dragging along some 70s or so their aggro radius is pretty large and the occassional CRZ could come in and kill you so keep your eyes open.
    Sit your lowbie guys up on the rocks, they will get XP for nearly the whole area, no need for them to kill anything.

I was there for a bit last night, since your toons are past 60s, they can just mount up and hover, just make sure they are not too high up that they are out of the xp range, just high enough so gankers cannot shoot them down (not sure if that is possible, gankers will find ways)!

SaraiE