Close
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 59

should get better when 4.0.6 hits, the wind will only blow you straight up, vertically instead of horizontally. VP is worth farming. volatile air, and this dragon boss drops mount, + a super easy end boss for 1 chaos orb.

That end boss is getting a buff, not sure if it will make a difference though.

Big news in VP from the patch notes is that Ertan (1st boss) is getting a big buff - his tornado shield will now knock your toons all around when it comes into contact with them. Not looking forward to this one
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Aw jeez how lame is that.

Last boss aswell, he will get help from those star thingies, if I'm not mistaken.
    Kul Tiras - EU: [A] Prot Pala +3x Shaman + Mage @ 110
    Lots of others around 85

Lol I hope it isn't like the 10 pack of those. That + boss will be tough.

Bummer,

Hmm I best get what I need from VP before the patch (just started heroics, and going to start on 2nd and 3rd named). As I doubt I could kill the first named with those changes.

Since I am working on my all melee team, dont suppose anyone has beaten this on heroic with all melee? I can see major issues with 2nd boss already (ugh tornadoes) not to mention the inability to CC the healers of the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Since I am working on my all melee team, dont suppose anyone has beaten this on heroic with all melee? I can see major issues with 2nd boss already (ugh tornadoes) not to mention the inability to CC the healers of the trash.
    I haven't got my all melee team going yet, but only thing I could think of would be to turn off IWT
    Park all the melee in the corner on the stairs like other teams do(the boss has a fairly large hit box).

Have the tank face him away from your group and just go to town. When he goes to breath taunt with your tank to take the breath dmg.

Again this is hypothetical I have not tested it.

That's a good point I should set up a dps key that doesn't use IWT