General Husam - A lot of gathering all my guys up and moving. Stay away from the mines. They are yellow disks he drops on the ground that explode in suckiness. They have a decent delay before exploding, so I just round all my guys up and move someplace clear. Same thing after he pins someone on the post. Shockwave has a long delay and an effect where you can see where it will go off. It moves out in an X from him. Just gather everyone up and move them between the little rumbling smoke clouds that indicate the path of Shockwave.
Did this other day, I was pathetic. my 3 mages and holy priest, fiance on his pally tank, we know the encounter very well, just the damn toons was bounced around, thrown into walls, others on mines, oh what a nightmare it was.

I cannot even imagine how you amazing boxers do an encounter like that fully solo x 5.

Overwhelming!!... I know my set up at the moment is alot of the issue in how I box, being new and learning so much from the wonderful community on here with some patience, tweaking, I will get there too in time.

But we got it down, took oh I dont remember how many wipes, was not pleased with how we downed it as well, all toons were level 83 except priest was 84.

High Prophet Barim - Phase1 - DPS until you see the glowy beam on the ground....move away from the beam. Phase2, He'll suck everyone, stun, then spit out shadow versions of your team. Gather everyone up and get them away from his dome of owie.
Could not down this 1.... my toons got caughtin the beam too often, losing 1 toon most of the time before next phase hurt alot, getting better at this 1 so should get it soon.