Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 21

Quote Originally Posted by Tyval View Post
    First question is on CC.
    I have key binds so I can set each dps focus target, then one key that will do the CC (sheep, hex, banish). For this zone I was using 2 hexes and 2 banish.

I would get my focus targets, then run up and pull with the tank, run back (sometimes using line of sight to bring everyone in), then spam the cc skill a couple times as the mobs came in range (got around corner etc.)
    This seemed to work okay but didn't seem super elegant, kind of messy at times, as the mobs would be CC'd and meandering around my team.

How do others do this?
    For the CC I use a similar tactic. Get each slave's focus target before the pull. Then run up to the pack and CC or pull them back with the tank and cc when they get in range. You'll need to get used to it but for me it's already running smoothly.
    Executus - EU Alliance
    1x Prot Paladin + 4 Shamans

Did anyone successfully box the dragon quest (shooting GB inhabitants)?

Sure, do it on normal and reset that pos instance as often as you need to get all required kills...

That worked for the troggs but I'm not able to do enough damage to the minions to kill 15 of those.

Rated Arena Member

Try flying in two waves. Controlling just two every time. Makes hitting packs lot easier and you should be able to kill a pack or two if you focus on them.

Or you can try first with 3 and then with 2 flying, but I think the 5th dragon isn't really needed and the twice flying with 2 can give the best results.
    Kaat/Laat/Maat <Forte>@EU-Boulderfist(very old team)
    CalebX/CalebY/CalebZ/CalebW@EU-Tarren Mill(rank1 in 5v5 )(shaman pvp team)
    Maata/Maatb/Maatc/Maatd@EU-Tarren Mill(old pala pve team)
    Calebpa/Calebhu/Calebhh/Calebhg/Calebd@EU-Draenor(current pve team)
    CalebV<Ensidia>@EU-Tarren Mill (quit hardcore PvE)

My hunters (5) can make it through most stuff, but can't make it through 3rd boss (dragon phase), he just does too much full party damage with his uniterrruptable shadowbolt. You can't stop it, you just have to heal through it, but with full scale healer, can't do it, /cry.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectronDF View Post
    My hunters (5) can make it through most stuff, but can't make it through 3rd boss (dragon phase), he just does too much full party damage with his uniterrruptable shadowbolt. You can't stop it, you just have to heal through it, but with full scale healer, can't do it, /cry.
    You can skip him.

Isn't there a gate blocking the last boss?

PVE and PVP teams on Lightninghoof-US (lvl 70+)

deleted... thinking of wrong instance.

With my tank in some 4.2 gear, thought I'd go in to Heroic Grim Batol for another shot at my still uncompleted "cataclysm dungeron hero" achievement.

with some 4.2 gear, my tank can survive with a lot less healing so i went in with 4 elemental shamans (tank is pal).

After an afternoon of figuring out a viable strat, think I have one way of downing this boss in heroics. My shamans are mostly in 4.1 gear.

Here's the youtube link of the fight in realtime and HD for sharing..the actual fight itself was about 2mins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucvj22UsDyw