Did my first venture into StoneCore tonight, Tried Corborus about 5-6 times. Didn't fare very well.

Team is lvl 83, Pali, Priest, 2x shaman mage.

I think the best I did was make it to second under ground phase but that was only one time.

So two things that are causing me problems.

1) My team getting knocked away from me.
2) adds.

What I'm doing'/trying.

Start the fight all is good, avoid the crystals, removing the healing debuff (though wish I could get a visual on who still had it).

He goes under, I grab up my team and start running, drop a set of totems earthen binding, magma, start running in a circle, I don't seem to make much progress on the adds, eventually one or more get punted. Things go down hill from there. Drop another totem (round robin) about 8-10 seconds in...

So for the folks that are able to do this. Do you watch out to see the worm? I'm running so I dont see much, should I move the camera around to see behind me? From what I have read it is a crap shoot if you get taken out by the worm? Anything to do to lessen it. All so chaotic I'm just kind of running randomly. If I could I'd be screaming like a little girl too! Ithought I read there are lines of dust that go out, so can I go perpendicular to it and avoid it till the next pass?

Should I ever stop to dps adds /heal? I saw a post above that mentioned that, but never seem when I can. I watch for when i see the worm and at that time I have a few seconds to stop heal/dps?

so to sum up my questions.

1) do folks try and look behind them to see when the worm comes out?
2) if so or I see the worm above ground is that a queue I have a a couple seconds to do something?
3) Anything at all to lessen the chance of getting thrown in the air.?
4) Is running in a big circle the best plan?
5) Dpsing adds, I drop totems staggered, i suppose I could swing back behind my other toons and try and aoe with my tank to get agro at least (I sometimes lose a dps due to adds during my run)

Thanks for any tips. I'm just amazed that some folks found this fight easy... Course I wiped on one of the trash fights on the way to him...