Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 46

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksome View Post
    Sorry you're having trouble the stupid worm.

Here's what I do exactly.

1) run my druid to the worm
    2) stop my shaman alts about 10 feet away from the worm.
    3) turn the worm sideways so he's facing to the side of my alts
    4) when the shards come down on my shamans, I press my strafe alts button (it strafes my 4 alts but not my tank - it's my mouse wheel - left and right tilt button thing).

5) he goes under, and I group all my guys up, and keep moving just run in a big circle
    6) little bugs come, a have earth bind on round robin, and the I put down 4 magmas
    7) when he comes up for a sec and goes down again, he hopefully doesn't hit me, that's when I immediately heal all, and then kill as many bugs as possible, magma + fire nova ASAP.
    8) he comes up again for good, I press (Back up on my alts, and attack with my tank - pulling the worm back).
    repeat...

Hopefully that helps. I know some fights are a bitch, depending on your comp, and what keys you have setup.

Good luck!
    This is why I love the boxing community. Thanks for the in depth walkthrough - I'll try it in a bit. Seems like questing is better for leveling faster, though, and I'm loving Uldum right now.

Awesome advice. This is gonna work. The mobs killed me, cause I didn't Magma Nova them, but I was able to circle and live. When he rose, everyone but the tank was dead, but I'm closer. Gonna go back at 84.

Thanks!
    Last edited by thedreameater : 12-09-2010 at 10:36 PM
    Warfather + Scrub + Fumble + Bumble + Botch
    Ravenholdt - US