Close
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Showing results 41 to 46 of 46

I was able to do it non-heroic, but heroic I couldn't even get the first one down.

For Azil, let the gravity wells do the work on the adds for you. I try to fight on the far side of the room and when she drops a gravity well, pull everyone behind it so the adds have to run through it to get to you.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    I was able to do it non-heroic, but heroic I couldn't even get the first one down.

For Azil, let the gravity wells do the work on the adds for you. I try to fight on the far side of the room and when she drops a gravity well, pull everyone behind it so the adds have to run through it to get to you.
    I can get through the first stage OK, the problem is when she drops the boulder and the adds are coming in. My team just gets wasted by the adds and there are no more gravity wells to have them run through. I managed to survive a bit longer by popping Army of the Dead, but even the ghouls get wasted pretty quickly. And I don't have enough DPS to kill her before the next wave meteors/adds.
    World of Warcraft - Bronzebeard (Horde)
    Primary team - 4 Blood DK, Disc Priest (110, ilvl 880-ish)

IIRC the boulder kills the adds, too and does more damage than the gravity wells. With 4 DKs, I would imagine that chained Death and Decays should do quiet a number on the adds HPs. You could also try throwing out some Mind Sears if mana isn't an issue.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    IIRC the boulder kills the adds, too and does more damage than the gravity wells. With 4 DKs, I would imagine that chained Death and Decays should do quiet a number on the adds HPs. You could also try throwing out some Mind Sears if mana isn't an issue.
    D&D works, but the more adds that are present, the less AE damage that occurs. I need to work on this encounter more; I need to get better. Still, the mechanisms of this fight make it difficult for my team to complete. And it is just chaotic as hell.

The main issue I have is that I get this dungeon nearly 100% of the time with the random LFD queue, which makes it all the more annoying. I can finish BRC, ToTides, and Vortex Pinnacle but I always draw this stupid dungeon in LFD.

Also, if you keep everyone bunched up on the worm you will know where hes going to come up from. If you run around in a circle you might get hit depending if hes crossing your pattern. I would just stand still and strafe left or right or move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Oatboat View Post
    Also, if you keep everyone bunched up on the worm you will know where hes going to come up from. If you run around in a circle you might get hit depending if hes crossing your pattern. I would just stand still and strafe left or right or move forward.
    Interestingly, Corborus was no problem for my 4DK + Priest team. My DK + 4 Shaman team got eaten up (but admittedly, I didn't work the encounter that hard).

Slabhide the dragon boss (#2) sometimes kills my 4 DK team, but I can usually get through that without issue. I treat Ozruk as a tank 'n' spank and line up the DK's with their backs to the wall to avoid knockback.