Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 42

Quote Originally Posted by Toned View Post
    You absolutely have to dodge the water spouts.
    I know but what's the best way to do that ? Micromanage the slaves? Have them on follow on the tank and drive the tank ?

The problem with CC is that the 2 casters have the same name so my shammy/mage end up cc'ing/breaking cc when I mash the cc button. What's the trick there ? I tried rooting the melee add with my druid but he appears to be immune

Thanks for the feedback. Are the remaining bosses as annoying as her to mbox?

There is a video of this instance under Movies, have a look.

Last edited by Dorffo : 04-28-2022 at 11:26 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Kekkerer View Post
    There is a video of this instance under Movies, have a look.
    of the heroic version ?

I only found nolife's clear of the normal dungeon

Downed Naz'Jar on heroic.
    Here is the killshot. Movie to follow

]
    Last edited by Janus : 03-30-2011 at 11:14 PM

congrats to you guys man! I really gonna give it to those who done this instance. I tried yesterday on (all 81 some cata green and some wotlk blue + a few heroic blue/purple) my prot warrior, arcane mage, resto shaman + 2x ele shaman.. I actually wiped 3 times on the mobs.. wiped on the first group, wiped 2 times on the 2nd single mob that keeps shooting green poison and kills my toons so damn fast... and wipe a third time on the 2nd such guy... i was so pissed and gave up eventually.. nv though it would b such a pain in the ass.. i guess i might come back when im 85.. seems cata is not as mbox friendly as i though... literally wanted to cry.....
    Nobodyz is perfect. I am Nobodyz.

Hi, I have record heroic run this dungeon :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHx0lkXxVAA

Does anyone know the names of those adds for the first boss ? Maybe I can target them by name. auto CC them.

Quote Originally Posted by remanz View Post
    Does anyone know the names of those adds for the first boss ? Maybe I can target them by name. auto CC them.
    Naz'jar Honor Guard and Naz'jar Tempest Witch ?
    .[I

awesome, let me try that out.

i will auto hex / repen both of them. I was close on just brute forcing it. Heal through all the damages. Then the tornado fucks me up every time since my team (all melees, including the healer) are all bunched up.