Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Angry Jump got broken (1 computer works one doesn't)

I have 2 computers and use input director for kvm and isboxer.

I was having severe problems with ISboxer Mouse Broadcasting enabling on it's own (or initiated unintentionally by myself some how or another) so I decided to totally uninstall everything and switch computers that I use. My second computer (now my first) is new and has almost nothing installed that I don't need for xkeys and warcraft. Soon after I realized I could no longer jump while on flying mounts.I went to the isboxer chat room and was told I needed to make sure 'hold' was configured for the key as well as non modifier keys (i.e. space instead of ctrl-space). So, I did all that. I hit my jump key my main computer the toons would just act like they were going to jump but my second computer jumped (into flight mode) without a hitch.

One other thing I did was move my xkeys to my new system and installed new software. This version is much newer than the old version I was using.

No matter what I have done (just log on to one team, just log on to one toon, etc) I CAN'T make my main computer toons jump in flight mode. Nothing I have done is working. I even removed all the WTF/Interface folders and did everything fresh. Same thing.

Now, if I hit spacebar on my keyboard they all jump as desired. But when I use xkeys only the second team jumps. I have messed around with xkeys configuration as well and just can't get this to work.

Has anyone else noticed problems like this?
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

This seems to be a problem with Xkeys and I have no idea on how to fix it. I installed Wow from scratch. Disalbed isboxer/innerspace and get the same problem. this sucks

It might be xkeys on Windows 7 issue or with the new Xkeys software?
    Last edited by blast3r : 12-05-2010 at 10:57 AM
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Found a workaround. It is definitely Xkeys and I sent a message to them about the problem. I bound my jump key to Mouse 5 and I am FLYING!

This caused me grief for the last two days and lost a lot of time leveling but crap, I was almost hopeless until 5 minutes ago.

Whew
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

Glad you got it resolved prior to the Cata launch!
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Finally figured out the problem! The new Macro software for Xkeys has changed how you assign keys. You have to click in the top window push the button you want (and hold it down) then click in the bottom window and release. woot!
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden