Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 20 of 20

Thanks!

But won't the priest chain heal the lock?

I still need to bind more interrupts, my rogue was deathcoiled and I couldn't interrupt a heal.
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it,
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance

What level are you in that video? I had no problems smashing it at 80.

80 in cataclysm greens
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance

I ten boxed him and it was much easier since I could burn the priest down really fast.

Finding beauty in the
    dissonance

I think it's your love of melee holding you back, because a grp of lvl 80s can down him.

There's gotta be someone else that killed him with a melee team....
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance

I swear there is a post on this already, but I cannot find it either.

When you look at videos like this ... you can see that he is soaking some time ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jtQ_Uluwbk

... also why is the healer shaman in melee range?

I might suggest if you can engage this fight immediately after the trash, full holy power, full rage, and possibly proced up on your rogue (dont know its spec) things might be easier to facemelt the first mob. With my dk, shadow priests and warlock walking into a fight with full orbs, full runic power, and a soul swap ready for an opener changes things (where's an evading mob when you need one)

I would use the shaman for interrupts and the kick simultaneously to make sure they land. I might experiment dropping someone and picking up a paladin that can help get you over the first bit of the fight healing wise.

I like how you were in that corner the first fight, but I think you should have walked them after the death coil.

I would try not spamming iwt and have the group follow and assist the bear, these mobs have huge hit boxes. You don't need to iwt spam.

This will allow you to walk the mob and reduce cleaves. Walk the mobs and keep that elemental out of the cleaves (like the video). Maybe have the rogue trick threat to get the elemental working.

I can't even ten box Gronn's Lair, I'm only 73-74 in some Karazhan epics but the trash kicks my butt, I couldn't imagine 5 boxing it. Maybe at level 80 with better gear I'll try and come back.

Quote Originally Posted by HPAVC View Post
    Have you tried searching here?
    Have you? Because I have, and contributed. And I also noticed that bloodcloud has been in the other threads and posted. SO I didn't need to ask him if he has already searched other threads.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Have you? Because I have, and contributed. And I also noticed that bloodcloud has been in the other threads and posted. SO I didn't need to ask him if he has already searched other threads.
    Yes, and I contributed to the last thread where we discussed how to box this encounter.