Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Classic - Deadmines

I just ran my Gnome Supremacy team through the redesigned Deadmines, and holy crap, it is awesome. If you haven't taken a bunch of lowbies through it, I *highly* recommend you do so now. It's extremely well done and about 100x less frustrating if you wipe than the vanilla version.

I just got my paly team to 31 tonight. I hit lvl 10 yesterday and got the goblin tabard and starting running instances ( RFC+ ) i loved deadmines as well. I like that they put all the quests inside the instances now. I hit 30 and exalted with Bildgewater as well.. got my trikes 8)
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Did they totally redo Ragefire also? I haven't gone there yet - I'm doing too many QUESTS in the outer world.

They have put some friendly Np's in there i know one gives you a quest i only jumped in to start boosting some friends when the instance said you must be level 10 to enter this dungeon or what ever the message is, so i don't know about further in

I have Made Video of this with my super gmone group as well was great fun but wiped a lot,

Uploading it now will post it laster

What level were you when you went? I managed to get through starting at level 16, and only wiped once, though it was dicey at points.

I've just semi finished it today boosting and I like the small changes. Did notice you can't pull all the mobs from the boat like you used to, but all 3 lvl 10s made it without a death. Also I didn't accept any quests at the beginning but it allowed me to complete them at the end, which was weird but great. That amounted to 2 levels just up to the boat. So no nerfs on raf xp boosting that I've noticed.