Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: dual monitor ?

Default dual monitor ?

Not really new to dual boxing just took a really long break from it, due to work and real life stuff. well anyways finally got back on wow a couple of weeks ago, and for some reason i can not have my 2nd monitor even enabled if i want to be able to actually play wow on one screen.

on the login screen i move the mouse just a tad and the graphics lag for 2 seconds and then go back to normal if i don't touch the mouse (which also skips across the screen).

any suggestions on what i could do to improve this?

thanks in advanced.
    80 (Arcane) Mage
    80 (Beast) Hunter
    80 (Beast)Hunter

need more info on your system hardware and boxing software to pin this down. I have used 2 monitors and an 8800 for some time and have not had this problem.
    RAF Tour Guide files are obsolete, I went to Zygor
    MultiBoxers play with themselves

windows vista and wasn't even trying to dual box at the time this happened. just attached my acer b203w to be my second monitor, primary is a acer x233h, running windows vista but like i said i've ran this in the past using keyclone to box with and never had an issue, until i try to just have a secondary monitor and then eventually get back into boxing after i split some of my 80s back up to other accounts.
    80 (Arcane) Mage
    80 (Beast) Hunter
    80 (Beast)Hunter

Blog Entries

Is it possible this is related to the new Primary/Secondary settings in WoW itself? I know it is a new option.

Stephen
    "You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the
    point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth
    - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin
    Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

finally fixed it -.-. some how input lag and hardware mouse were enabled. switched them off, still same issue but then instead of setting the monitor to primary, i set it to secondary and some how it was fixed lol.
    80 (Arcane) Mage
    80 (Beast) Hunter
    80 (Beast)Hunter