Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    Is there an option for Repeater Regions with HKN?

An area of the screen, where broadcasting is enabled (no hotkey pressed) merely by moving the mouse into the area. And where the mouse broadcasting is disabled (again, no hotkey) by moving the mouse out of the area?
    I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but yes, mouse broadcasting can be enabled via regions. I have two "clicking" examples.

Everyone Mouse Clicks -

Useful for everyone clicking something in the same location on all screens, such as Jamba Item Use Bar, Portals, Stuff on your Hotbars, Menu items.

Code:
    <Hotkey LButton>
    	<If MouseIsOverWindowRect WoW1 755 481 200 200>
    				<SendLabel w1, w2, w3, w4, w5>
    				<Clickmouse LButton>
    					<RestoreMousePos>
    			<Else>
    		<SendFocusWin>
    				<Clickmouse LButton>
    Of course, you'll have to specify the proper coordinates for whatever location you're using. The above ones are directly in the middle of my main's window, only effects Leftclicking and only from the main window for passing {leftclicking on a slave window does not pass to any other windows}. Anywhere outside the specified area sends leftclick only to the active window.

"Auto" AOE -

Useful for Targetted AOE without having to use additional keys or hold modifier keys. For example, the examples earlier in this thread require you to -

1. Activate the targeted spell {IE Earthquake, D&D}
    2. Position your cursor
    3. Press and hold the modifier key to enable mouse broadcasting
    4. Click the mouse to place the spell
    5. Release the Modifier.

The following code condenses all of these steps into one keypress and release.

Code:
    <Hotkey 2>
    					<Key F11>
    			<Else>
    				<Key 2>

<Hotkeyup 2>
    				<Clickmouse LButton>
    					<RestoreMousePos>
    			<Else>
    				<Key 2>
    This turns the REGION into the modifier, because we assume this is the only location where you will ever want to cast AOE.

Mousing over the region you chose while pressing down the key you choose turns on the mouse broadcasting and activates the spell. Releasing the key while still over the region sends the leftclick command. If you move your mouse out of the specified region before releasing the key, the leftclick will not be sent. If you move your mouse out of the region without instituting a keypress, it will send an unmodified command.

This means that you can add this to your spam key {My example uses 2, but you can substitute 3 or whatever your spam key is}. If your mouse is anywhere other than {using my example} the middle of the screen, you're just sending a normal 2 key to your windows. If you move to the middle of the screen, it calls the AOE.

Some additional notes, you can adjust which windows receive the commands by changing the SendLabel to only the desired windows and adding the other windows to the default command

Code:
    <Hotkey 2>
    				<SendLabel w1, w4, w5>
    					<Key F11>
    				<SendLabel w2, w3>
    					<Key 2>
    			<Else>
    				<Key 2>
    "Auto AOE" can be done another way, but that is really, really in the gray area, so I'm not comfortable using or posting it. To be safe, I highly suggest only using the two-step process above.

Note that the coordinates do not place the cursors at specific locations {IE you cannot specify that mousing over the lower right corner of your main window puts the AOE in the middle of the screen.} It's only for defining the region. You can, however, break it up by specifying a different location for the Hotkeyup command

Code:
    <Hotkey 2>
    	<If MouseIsOverWindowRect WoW1 1557 739 20 20>
    					<Key F11>
    			<Else>
    				<Key 2>

<Hotkeyup 2>
    				<Clickmouse LButton>
    					<RestoreMousePos>
    			<Else>
    				<Key 2>
    This way you can press the key down over an icon-sized space in the lower-right side of your screen to activate the spell and broadcasting, then move your cursor over to the center of your screen and release the key it'll place the reticule there and click. But I don't think that's going to be terribly useful since it'd always send the leftclick whenever you mouse over the center of the screen, even if you don't have the AOE spell on the cursor.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 11-12-2010 at 03:59 PM
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Blog Entries

Thank you.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

that is awesome!

That is awesome but confusing as heck to me lol. My current setup I use my Tank/main, 3xdps, 1xheal priest. I am trying to figure out how I would for instance be able to send ctrl+left click=renew, ctrl+right click=flash heal, and so forth from the main to the priest window. I use grid+grid custom layouts+clique.

Ok I think I understand now.....so for :
    <Hotkey LButton>
    <Clickmouse LButton>
    <RestoreMousePos>
    <Else>
    <SendFocusWin>

if I specify that region over grid for instance then i can specify to pass that particular click combo to my healing window correct?
    If thats correct how would I setup to pass multiple types of click combinations to each of my windows for my different heals?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Blog Entries

My understanding is that you might need to adjust the Window Rectangle coordinates, until they overlap your Grid Frame properly.

Also that you only need to pass the click to the Priest, so probably not to all of w1, w2, w3, w4 and w5.

There are several separate elements for Repeater Region healing.
    One is the Grid Frame, with an alphabetical sort... sounds like you have that.
    Another is passing the clicks to the desired toon.
    Another is setting Clique to interpret which heal to cast based on the click received; configure that in warcraft, and on your Priest.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Ok its coming around now :0. Sorry for the detailed questions just trying to understand the ways of the boxers, appreciate the help ualaa.