Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default make a buck with the long bg queue's ...

I'm not sure if this is true for the entire wow community, but ... when you queue up solo for a random bg the queue is anywhere near 45+ minutes (I hear the same complaint from other players I meet in bg's, so doubt it's only affecting my realm). However, when you queue up as a group, it's the normal 5-10 minutes. I guess something is broken in their queue system, because I did the test with 2 toons. One was grouped with some friends, the other queued up solo. Group queue popped after a few minutes and we played the entire WsG with 9, while my solo toon was still in the queue. I basically like to do solo bg's on my ele shaman, and I just queued him up together with another account, when queue pops I join with the shaman and leave the group with the other account. Next to that I tend to do other stuff while I have wow open, and my toons are just sitting somewhere being afk. So ....

/2 Want a fast solo random bg queue? For 20g I'll queue up with you and leave the party as soon as the bg pops. Have multiple parties available /w me or just trade me 20g at horde inn in dala.

Got some smart answers in trade, but apparently some players thought it was worth it. Made around 600g while watching a 24 episode (which took obviously a bit longer than usually). Could have made way more, but it got old pretty fast. Did it more for the idea and to see if it would work. Obviously a few hours later people figured out what I was doing and queued up with some random /trade player, for free.

Felt like sharing since when you are the first on your realm to do this, you might make a few easy bucks.
    Last edited by zenga : 10-17-2010 at 10:30 PM
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Rated Arena Member

The que pops up absuredly fast for me, however it has always been like that for alliance on rampage.

I hit que and BAM, everytime.

why i finally went alliance

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    I'm not sure if this is true for the entire wow community, but ... when you queue up solo for a random bg the queue is anywhere near 45+ minutes (I hear the same complaint from other players I meet in bg's, so doubt it's only affecting my realm). However, when you queue up as a group, it's the normal 5-10 minutes. I guess something is broken in their queue system, because I did the test with 2 toons. One was grouped with some friends, the other queued up solo. Group queue popped after a few minutes and we played the entire WsG with 9, while my solo toon was still in the queue. I basically like to do solo bg's on my ele shaman, and I just queued him up together with another account, when queue pops I join with the shaman and leave the group with the other account. Next to that I tend to do other stuff while I have wow open, and my toons are just sitting somewhere being afk. So ....

/2 Want a fast solo random bg queue? For 20g I'll queue up with you and leave the party as soon as the bg pops. Have multiple parties available /w me or just trade me 20g at horde inn in dala.

Got some smart answers in trade, but apparently some players thought it was worth it. Made around 600g while watching a 24 episode (which took obviously a bit longer than usually). Could have made way more, but it got old pretty fast. Did it more for the idea and to see if it would work. Obviously a few hours later people figured out what I was doing and queued up with some random /trade player, for free.

Felt like sharing since when you are the first on your realm to do this, you might make a few easy bucks.
    Yea there seems to be something wrong here. Wait time is allways <1minute but I haven`t had a game since 4.0.1