Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Threaded View

Default make a buck with the long bg queue's ...

I'm not sure if this is true for the entire wow community, but ... when you queue up solo for a random bg the queue is anywhere near 45+ minutes (I hear the same complaint from other players I meet in bg's, so doubt it's only affecting my realm). However, when you queue up as a group, it's the normal 5-10 minutes. I guess something is broken in their queue system, because I did the test with 2 toons. One was grouped with some friends, the other queued up solo. Group queue popped after a few minutes and we played the entire WsG with 9, while my solo toon was still in the queue. I basically like to do solo bg's on my ele shaman, and I just queued him up together with another account, when queue pops I join with the shaman and leave the group with the other account. Next to that I tend to do other stuff while I have wow open, and my toons are just sitting somewhere being afk. So ....

/2 Want a fast solo random bg queue? For 20g I'll queue up with you and leave the party as soon as the bg pops. Have multiple parties available /w me or just trade me 20g at horde inn in dala.

Got some smart answers in trade, but apparently some players thought it was worth it. Made around 600g while watching a 24 episode (which took obviously a bit longer than usually). Could have made way more, but it got old pretty fast. Did it more for the idea and to see if it would work. Obviously a few hours later people figured out what I was doing and queued up with some random /trade player, for free.

Felt like sharing since when you are the first on your realm to do this, you might make a few easy bucks.
    Last edited by zenga : 10-17-2010 at 10:30 PM
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!