Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Cata De/buffs

Default Cata De/buffs

Here's a current {read- rough, incomplete, subject to change} "at-a-glance" list of where Blizz is heading with de/buff placement among the classes in Cata, based on what GC posted this morning and what is reflected in the current beta build. I tried to get all the proper spells in with Cata.wowhead links so you can compare side-by-side with other classes that also provide said de/buff.

Buffs

Debuffs

Last edited by Khatovar : 07-28-2010 at 11:30 AM
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

I think it was mentioned a few times that Blessing of Wisdom is gone
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Quote Originally Posted by Owltoid View Post
    I think it was mentioned a few times that Blessing of Wisdom is gone
    Whoo, I'm wrong again, Wisdom was merged with Might!
    Last edited by Khatovar : 07-28-2010 at 11:31 AM
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

Awesome, thanks for doing all the wowhead links.

Also, I could be wrong if they're changing it in the expansion, but your 5% crit may not be specific enough. For example, I believe feral druid gives 5% crit to melee and ranged, but not casters.
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Looks like pally/druid/lock/mage/shaman is a promising combo. And to have more options i have a disc priest on stand by.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by Owltoid View Post
    Also, I could be wrong if they're changing it in the expansion, but your 5% crit may not be specific enough. For example, I believe feral druid gives 5% crit to melee and ranged, but not casters.
    Yeah, I can only go by the fairly vague stuff GhostCrawler posted, so I don't know if it's going to be all types of damage rolled into the +5% buff and it's just poor wording, with an additional +5% debuff for spell crit only or if it'll be just physical on the buff and spell on the debuff, or if it's going to be split down the middle with Rogues and Ferals missing out on the spell damage portion.

Hopefully we can get some feedback from beta people since they probably have more info than I can regurgitate from MMOChampion ;P

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Looks like pally/druid/lock/mage/shaman is a promising combo. And to have more options i have a disc priest on stand by.
    I agree, I may be swapping out my holy/disc priest with my resto shaman and bringing in my warlock instead.... looks like I wouldn't lose anything and would gain replenishment.

I have the same team makeup as you and had been thinking about moving to a shaman healer over my priest.

Lot of good info on the beta forums on class changes plus other things. You can read them even if you aren't in the beta. Nice to hear first hand accounts from those playing the classes.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/bo...rumId=27265656
    Jinkobi on Shadowsong-US.