Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default Longer macro 4.0.1 fix

Hi all!

If you are like me an huge fan of Super duper macro, an addon that allow you to make macros over the 255 limit lenght, probably you have notice that the funcionality is broken since the current patch.

I found this fix http://www.wowinterface.com/download...WoW4.xfix.html that solve the problem.

That was working on the PTR and really hope it will works too on the real server.

Good multiboxing (with longer macro) to all of you.

Awesome find! Thanks for pointing this out. I get a LUA error when it loads at first, but it works great after that!
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

I was getting LUA errors on the code that sends it to other party members running the addon. After remarking out the questionable code, it works fine.

Now the quest to find some new unit frames and a fix for grid custom layouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zappy View Post
    I was getting LUA errors on the code that sends it to other party members running the addon. After remarking out the questionable code, it works fine.

Now the quest to find some new unit frames and a fix for grid custom layouts.
    Can you upload the fix, the errors are making me mad!

FYI: If you use Jamba, Jamba-Macro does 1024 length macros.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    FYI: If you use Jamba, Jamba-Macro does 1024 length macros.
    Is it working? I can't seem to get it working at all. I do Build Macros (Team) and it does nothing..
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

actually it works for my slaves, but not for my main toon....

I had to create the macros on my main guy, build them and "Build Macros team". It didn't create macros for my main guy. Then I went to a slave, and did the 'Build Macro' and it pushed the macro to my main guy.

Some notes:

Group or raid together all your toons, will make pushing settings way faster.

Make sure you have 1 variable set (it does not need to have any variables in it)

After you have made your macros, you need to push settings to all toons.

Then on the master, click the build macros button.
    Jafula.

Also, make sure that the tag for each macro matches the tag for the toon(s) that are supposed to action the macro.
    Jafula.

Thanks Jafula,
    The macros work really well. No need to use another program.
    Last edited by Kicksome : 10-14-2010 at 11:16 PM