Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Send Next Click Problems

I've got a button set up with two steps in it. It's set up to execute a step when the hotkey is pressed or released. Step one sends Mouse Button 3 to all windows. Step two is Next Click to All Other windows.

It doesn't work.

Someone explain to me how to make me do 4x Treants quickly and easily?
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

ISBoxer 37 (beta) has an example of this generated by the quick setup wizard. If anyone wants to try that, come by the ISBoxer Chat Room

First, I'd suggest not using a mouse button as the key combination sent to all the windows for the macro. It will be dependent on where your mouse cursor is on the other windows (like the last time you turned repeater off) whether it will work or not -- if the mouse is over a window in the game, it wont behave the same way as if it's not. You can add a Sync Cursor Action before sending the mouse button, though.

Secondly, your Send Next Click Action should be in the same step or you're going to have to press your Hotkey multiple times and then click (again?).

Lastly, I heard a report that there may be a bug with Send Next Click if you use a mouse button as the Hotkey. So if you want to press mouse3 twice for this, for example...an alternative and equally valid way of implementing this (Send Next Click) is to have a second step -- as you do -- that has a Sync Cursor Action followed by a Keystroke Action that sends a mouse1. Then you don't use Send Next Click at all and you don't get the targeting circle moving with your mouse in the other windows, but it should still work. You'd just press your Hotkey (mouse3) twice.

Hope that helps
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Awesome Lax, will take a look at this as soon as wife gets off the main computer (grumble grumble).

Yep fixed. The problem was having a mouse button click the ability.

Ok small problem with click next. It will activate mouse but the spell doesnt pop up on screen. Ok im doing earthquake have it on my number 5 key. I click 5 mouse becomes active on all windows but it doesnt show the aoe circle on any toon.

Curious what im doing wrong here.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Ok heres the deal keymaps on nothing keymaps off it works like its supposed to any ideas why this is happening.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Recommend checking out the "New Topic" button

Quote Originally Posted by suicidesspyder View Post
    Ok heres the deal keymaps on nothing keymaps off it works like its supposed to any ideas why this is happening.
    Without your config I can only guess, so here's my guess. You probably created a new Key Map, as opposed to putting a new Mapped Key in an existing Key Map. In order to toggle it, you would have to add new Key Map State Actions to the "Activate Maps" mapped key in the Control Key Map.

Secondly, I would assume that you have it double-bound. 5 is already bound by default in the FTL DPS Keys map -- which IS toggled as part of Activate Maps. When you toggle key maps off via that hotkey, you would be toggling off the hotkey in FTL DPS Keys, leaving only your new, separate Key Map enabled. While it's double-bound, when you hit 5 it will activate and then immediately deactivate the spell (because it's sending 5 twice, once from each hotkey that is configured to send 5 when you press 5), meaning no targeting circle but you get the Send Next Click function as configured. When you toggle off FTL DPS Keys, the desired behavior as configured in your new Key Map happens just fine.

So.. if you intended to replace the function of "DPS 5" in the FTL DPS Keys map, you could just go back and modify "DPS 5" in the FTL DPS Keys map, and ditch your new Key Map. But without more information about what you actually want, I can't give you a "here do this and it will work exactly how you want and not have any problems". So there's the run-down
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Ok i re put it on 2 so i dont have to think where button 5 is. Changed dps key to allow send next click.

Then added my shaman action group to it. Works great but mouse cursor doesnt disappear. im guessing theres something im missing so when i cast it the cursor goes away.

http://pastebin.com/3yR5UcPc

posted on chat site and here just incase u fell asleep or are lurking lol.