Quote Originally Posted by Gramzngunz View Post
The last I played their were no monsters, and when you logged out you lost or inventory. (that was the real deal breaker for spending a lot of time) Does your server not have these problems?

Thinking more about multiplayer... everyone could just destroy whatever someone else makes if they decide to live in the same area. You'd have to make maps, and then assign "plots" of land to players that they can know where they are allowed to build Then there could be a massive mine where everyone digs. I really want once you get deep enough you can run into a GIANT DEMON* and maybe you'd have to craft some expensive equipment to drive him back into the black dark, or possibly kill him/banish temporarily.

It's also great because you can make your own skins! Look like whatever you want! I want once you get "powerful" enough, by that I mean a large home, lots of materials (don't ask me what determines this, just an idea i'm running with) I want Tunneling monsters to spawn! They should try to sneak in from the bottom/create passages for monsters from the outside.

I just pet my dog, now I want pets in minecraft too! I wanna be able to custom skin them too!

Getting back to point, if your server has monsters and keeps your inventory upon log out I'd log onto your server in my Master Chief skin and help gather some mats and build a small house on the water front Master Chief may by a Halo slayer, but he's also a tree chopping, mine digging addict! lol.

*See: Lord of the Rings, Mines of Moria giant Balrog

EDIT: Then you can sell plots and reserve the MINERAL RIGHTS hahahaha!!!! (sorry, I look up mineral rights in deed chains for a living, it's on my mind haha)
There are monsters however they cannot be killed by direct damage (swords etc...) and you cannot be killed. To kill monsters you either have to drown them or set them on fire. Creepers do still explode and destroy blocks around you.

Inventory persists without any issue.