Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Minecraft?

Quote Originally Posted by roflstomp View Post
    how much does it cost i wanta join the crack fest

$13 us

lol i just bought it and its addicting lol altho i cant seem to be able to pm u for the info
    I wake up in the morning and Piss Excellence!

Dont believe me www.livestream.com/teamrofl

got my mine craft server up ip is: mcrofl.com come on in and join the fun
    playing wow - $75 per month
    5 accounts and xpacs - $500
    Whooping ur @$$ in PVP - Priceless

Meet my team
    Xxin-Axin-Bxin-Cxin-Dxin Mag.
    Allyougot- Allyiugot - Allyyugot - Allyeugot - Allyaugot Mag.
    �neshot - �neshot - �neshot - �neshot - �nesh�t - onesh�t - onesh�t - onesh�t - onesh�t - onesh�t Mag.
    shetankss - shebangss - sheshootss - shekillss - shehealss Mag.

server is now whitelisted pm me ur ign if u wanta join
    playing wow - $75 per month
    5 accounts and xpacs - $500
    Whooping ur @$$ in PVP - Priceless

Meet my team
    Xxin-Axin-Bxin-Cxin-Dxin Mag.
    Allyougot- Allyiugot - Allyyugot - Allyeugot - Allyaugot Mag.
    �neshot - �neshot - �neshot - �neshot - �nesh�t - onesh�t - onesh�t - onesh�t - onesh�t - onesh�t Mag.
    shetankss - shebangss - sheshootss - shekillss - shehealss Mag.

Wasn't sure if this warranted a new thread or not, so I'll post it here instead. For those that are still curious about this game, the graphics may suck right now, but there are skin packs you can download for it to replace them, or create your own. Just search the forums from the site to find out how. $13.77 USD is what showed up on my credit card statement after purchasing this, so it's not a total waste of cash compared to what else you'd spend it on. If you're wondering just how massive this game is, watch the following video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asImT...layer_embedded Don't be afraid to venture off too far from where you start to build anything. Best way to find your way back is with a compass and building landmarks.

Hello, my name is Psyber, and I am an addict...

Minecraft... I was playing EvE Online mining with my 8 accounts and this guy in my Alliance says something about the Alliance Minecraft server... So I asked. Took them 3 weeks before I bought an account and started to play it. Three weeks later me and my partner built an entire Minecraft world hosting company and my Eve time has dropped by 80%. I try to mine my 1.4 million m3 of ore a day, but gone are the days when I pulled in over a billion ISK a day just mining. Here is an example of how MineCraft has sucked the life out of me... http://youtu.be/rNDROpPeqDU One of my last builds.

Oh, I am roaming the webs looking for a way to load 5 copies of MineCraft in InnerSpace (ISBoxer) which looks like it can not be done.

Looks like I am stuck with 8 functional EvE accounts and a pile of old style Minecraft windows to Alt-Tab through.

If you like your other games... Do not try out MineCrack er MineCraft. It is addictiing as all hell!

Blog Entries

Related to the xbox version..this was a demo at the recent pax 2012..

Last edited by honeypot2011 : 04-23-2012 at 02:46 PM