Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default 5 Battlechests Arrived Today

The 5th battlechest box arrived today (I had to wait since they only delivered four... incredibly annoying) and I have been trying to work out what I should start boxing first.

If its my understanding... the correct thing to do is to not upgrade to TBC until i'm on the final day of my free subscription, is that correct? Because then I will get another free month?

Also, what would you recommend is a nice and easy group to start boxing with.
    I am going to transfer a level 80 mage from account X onto account A.

Then from account A do the following chain.

A refers B
    B refers C
    C refers D
    D refers E.

Then I will boost from A. What would be a good starting team for someone who has never boxed properly before.. I've only been doing trial accounts.

Also, if I get bored of the boosting and want to actually play with my teams.. can I ditch the mage and create a new team so that they are all level 1 accross all 5 accounts, and will Account A get 300%. Its my understanding that it will, even though it hasn't been referred itself. (Well, I will refer it from Account X, but account X won't be playing with it. )

I don't have any specific advice other than to check out this video if you haven't already:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YC2iP0amNI

It explains the pros and cons of the different raf methods pretty well.

Rated Arena Member

Really depends how much you want to put into it and what you want to do. I have a pally and 4 shammy team which for the longest time I thought was byfar the best.

I then made a DK 4 ret team which was amazing! for PVE and PVP. You could do a mix class but for your first team I personally wouldnt recommend that.

Personally if I had it all to do over again. I would only do the dk and 4 ret. for me it was alot less micro and alot more fun. however for some reason this took me a bit longer to figure out and set up.
    Earth,Winde,Fire,Water,Heart
    5 Box Shaman Team.
    Earth (prot pally)

Castiel DK
    Gabriel Uriel Michael Raphael Ret Pallies
    http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-info....=Div%C3%ACnity

I'm a big fan of the cookie-cutter paly-shaman set up. You could power level 4 shams then use the granted levels to get the pally. Leveling through out lands was obscenely fast with that team. Was much easier for me than the mixed group of pally, Mage, sham, lock, Druid I made on horde. The multi-healing stream totems really do make a difference.

I don't have any experience with the all melée groups, because I'm just more of a caster guy, but you could easily RAF up a group and see how they feel to play in out lands.

I plan on only leveling 60s during the 90 days.

So I figured I would have AT LEAST 6 teams of 60s, but would really like to get 9.. and then get the Worgen too.

I want to turn these charas into an army of alchemists... I doubt that I will play them all, but I will get them all up to max professions and then try my hardest to create a team who can just transmute every day for insane gold...

I don't want to do Shaman as my first character only because if I wait 30 days, don't I get another 30 days free when I add on TBC? Or is this false information?

If you're completely new to boxing, i'd just suggest to try what you think seems most fun. It works well to get to know how it all works. Once you've figured that out and possibly found out if you like the class or not you can stick with them or make a new team.

Few questions to ask yourself:
    1. PVE or PVP? or possibly both
    2. solo heroics?

Depending on those you know what to pick.
    for pvp 4 shaman, DK + 4 rets or boomkins is effective.
    For pve 1 protadin + 4 ele's is simple and effective.

But things like 1 prot, 3 dps casters + 1 healer will work just as good if you configure it all well.

Oh you're right.. I forgot TBC is required for ally shaman. And wotlk for DKs.. In that case a lot of people have enjoyed multi- Druid groups. But if you're mainly looking for an army of 60s before you level beyond it doesn't really matter all that much what you start with. Just be aware that you may start bleeding from your ears sometime during your 300th trip through scholomance, so filling all your slots with 60s may start to seem less attractive down the road.

Can someone let me know... I have 5 keys of TBC with me right now.. but I don't want to add them to my account until I know this answer...

If I wait until the final day of my Free 30 days? (So on day 40th with the ten days free trial)...
    Will I get another 30 days free when I add TBC?

I have just Googled it..

No you do not get extra game time for anyone also in this predicament. So I am upgrading now and creatin Shaman team.

u probey got 4 becouse the mailman was anit takeing 5!

and do not forget changes in 4.0 i can see a lot of changeing needed