Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default I Can't Get a 70+ group in 2 days

I finally got my triple shammies to 70. I started queueing for WOTLK instances, finally. After the usual 30 min wait every tank/heals will quit immediately upon seeing a boxer, or after the first boss one or the other will say the dps is weak then leave. At 70 all 3 are 2k+, I even show it on recount. Doesn't matter. I queued for 10 hours yesterday, wasting my day off, and never got past one boss of an instance. What the heck is wrong with people?? One tank said he hated boxers in the arena before he left, I knew his prob, but everyone else was up in arms.

Talking

I think joining at 70 may be pushing it anyway but i guess people just expect/want more than they need these
    days... Maybe gain another couple of levels and go for it again? do you let them know your a boxer or just say nothing?
    If your not failing, messing up then i spose theres not much you can do other than quest and try again :P
    The higher you go the easier it will be until you hit 80 with no eppixx and the fun starts again : / but thats just life

Yeah, that's why a lot of people end up 5 boxing, instant Q's and you don't need to rely on anyone else.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

can one of your guys go heals maybe? that would remove half the problem i guess
    .[I

I would love to have 5 instead of 3 but I have kids so the extra 2 would be pushing it, money wise. And a healer is a good, I will have to try that. I've been in wow for 4.5 years, questing has never been my thing. I really hate it. I think I will try the healer or wait until friday and spam the BG holiday. Pvp is my true love anyway. Thanks for the ideas.

People don't seem to have much patience at this point in the expansion, if they are levelling a single toon and are in BOA's they get frustrated with randoms and the people in them, not just boxers. I can fully understand it as I felt the frustration when leveling some toons singularly. Most have probably had experience with new boxers bringing in 2+ toons and being really average / bad at it. As I would expect any new boxer to be trying to instance, it takes time to learn it and learn the instances.

If your doing well and everything you should be then your probably just getting their anger\lack of patience from all the other fools they have to deal with trying to level.

One of the reasons I went from 3-5 boxing was so I could do it without others and just go idle any time i wanted.

You could always sell one of your kids! j/k Have you thought about selling plasma once a month? I would seriously do that if I had to. You can't beat not having to PUG for instances and heroics. We even have a 10 boxer who does his own raids.
    Dana Pain
    Legion of Boom
    Kil'Jaeden

that's the good thing with multiclass/different name combos,
    I 3-boxed Old Kingdom yesterday (only had 1 of my computer available) and i'm pretty sure neither of the 2 pugs (healer + dps) noticed it :-)
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by blast3r View Post
    You could always sell one of your kids! j/k Have you thought about selling plasma once a month? I would seriously do that if I had to. You can't beat not having to PUG for instances and heroics. We even have a 10 boxer who does his own raids.

lol I may have to look into the plasma thing, haha.