Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 32 of 32

Quote Originally Posted by Klesh View Post
    Or you could downgrade your triumph emblems to buy epic gems, cut and sell them for way more. Been doing that for months, it's the only money maker a multiboxer needs. You don't even have to mindlessly run normal garfrost (LOL@that stupid moneymaking thread) to get tons of gold.
    I've pretty much put the hurt on the epic gem market on my server. They still sell, but I'll have to run some numbers and see. I've been dumping all my honor and badges on gems + transmuting gems.

1000 Triumph Badges = 50 Cardinal Rubies x 90g = 4500g (price on my server uncut).
    Cut Red/Yellow/Blue go between 95g-125g so let's say 110g each. = 5500g
    1000 Triumph Badges = 100 Green/Purple/Orange Gems = Roughly 7000g (uncut).
    Cut Green/Orange/Purple go between 75-100g depending on the cut so lets say 85g each = 8500g

1000 Triumph Badges converted to Conquest = 5500g

If you are buying the red/yellow/blue and selling uncut then Conquest is prob the way to go anyways, but if you have a lot of cuts and time to manage your
    auctions then cutting and posting is the way to go. Conquest = Guaranteed gold amount where as gems = Theoretical Gold amounts.

TLDR: If you're lazy use conquest badges for free money if you aren't try to milk the remaining tits of the gem market before they hit rock bottom
    when cata launches / 4.0.1 hits.
    Last edited by Toned : 09-16-2010 at 10:59 AM

also note that possibly a large part of the server population will be doing the same calculations and the gem market might vary
    .[I